I laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoeanna

Member
Messages:167 Reaction score:11
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
167
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Damn it that was such a wrong move :shrug: oh well
 
Messages:162 Reaction score:12
Joined
Feb 6, 2012
Messages
162
Reaction score
12
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
you are right about that. both men and women do the same thing and there are titles for both men and women.

women=sluts/whores whatever
men=dogs/players/dicks whatever you prefer.

we do the same thing but no need to make it look so one sided.

I'm honestly not trying to make it sound one sided,
I just wish people would understand, that men and women
make mistakes, and they alll do it. One *** is NOT better
then the opposite ***.
 

zabuzamistboy

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:896 Reaction score:42
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
896
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
yeah that shows how powerful women



because

You are far off man!!! Wars are caused by resources, do
you know what that means?? That means oil, curreancy, and
weapons. they are not caused because a country needs or
wants a vagina, you are so dumb its funny xD
 

zabuzamistboy

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:896 Reaction score:42
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
896
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lmao +rep for that don't you love when people call other people idiots and misspell half the words they use in the post. I am always a grammar troll but you beat me to it.

Don't grammer troll when your missing puncuations xD
 

Exaar

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:12,773 Reaction score:1,296
Joined
Jul 2, 2011
Messages
12,773
Reaction score
1,296
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Because boys here sit and complain about how girls are hoes and so and such.
But yet, boys do the same exact thing as the girls do. So whats the big problem.
I'm not saying one *** is better then the other, I'm just trying to prove a fact,
that not one is better. They are both the same, and both make mistakes.
Get it through your thick skull, stop being to hard-headed.

You must be registered for see images
 

zabuzamistboy

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:896 Reaction score:42
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
896
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images

Just what an advancing world needs, another
closed minded unintellectual person xD
 

Exaar

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:12,773 Reaction score:1,296
Joined
Jul 2, 2011
Messages
12,773
Reaction score
1,296
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

mcchikeneater

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,875 Reaction score:326
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
3,875
Reaction score
326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Don't grammer troll when your missing puncuations xD

Lol what punctuations am I missing? And don't try to grammar troll me when you cant even spell grammar please.
 

Crocodile

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,547 Reaction score:1,366
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,366
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lol what punctuations am I missing? And don't try to grammar troll me when you cant even spell grammar please.

You should have replied with this

You must be registered for see images
 

zabuzamistboy

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:896 Reaction score:42
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
896
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh yeah, I forogt that you all are trolls and will always
have something to come back with. But what I remembered
Is that people that troll as much as you guys also have
unsatisfied lives. Most of you are probably single, and if your
not you had to settle with someone that.. well isn't the easiest
on the eyes. Or just maybe that you have such hard lives and
your parents are just *******'s or don't even have relationship's
with them. But you can only truly never give a **** when you actually
have good things in your life. so this is why I don't give a ****. Im with
the most pretiest girl ever and she's gonna marry me, Im also gonna have a kid with
her, and his name is going to be Gracen. I have a great relationship
with my parents and her parents as well. And I have great friends too.
So try and troll that with the time you have to waste and with the
lives you wish you had!!
 

Rei

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Messages:12,015 Reaction score:5,126
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
12,015
Reaction score
5,126
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
of course i have the Trojan war was started cos of a women

That's a poem, you know.
Like ... there was no Helen and Achilles and Hector etc in real. Just saying.
 

zabuzamistboy

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:896 Reaction score:42
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
896
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That's a poem, you know.
Like ... there was no Helen and Achilles and Hector etc in real. Just saying.

Gotta say that i LOVE your avatar :)
 

Crocodile

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,547 Reaction score:1,366
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,366
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh yeah, I forogt that you all are trolls and will always
have something to come back with. But what I remembered
Is that people that troll as much as you guys also have
unsatisfied lives. Most of you are probably single, and if your
not you had to settle with someone that.. well isn't the easiest
on the eyes. Or just maybe that you have such hard lives and
your parents are just *******'s or don't even have relationship's
with them. But you can only truly never give a **** when you actually
have good things in your life. so this is why I don't give a ****. Im with
the most pretiest girl ever and she's gonna marry me, Im also gonna have a kid with
her, and his name is going to be Gracen. I have a great relationship
with my parents and her parents as well. And I have great friends too.
So try and troll that with the time you have to waste and with the
lives you wish you had!!

You must be registered for see images
 

mcchikeneater

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,875 Reaction score:326
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
3,875
Reaction score
326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh yeah, I forogt that you all are trolls and will always
have something to come back with. But what I remembered
Is that people that troll as much as you guys also have
unsatisfied lives. Most of you are probably single, and if your
not you had to settle with someone that.. well isn't the easiest
on the eyes. Or just maybe that you have such hard lives and
your parents are just *******'s or don't even have relationship's
with them. But you can only truly never give a **** when you actually
have good things in your life. so this is why I don't give a ****. Im with
the most pretiest girl ever and she's gonna marry me, Im also gonna have a kid with
her, and his name is going to be Gracen. I have a great relationship
with my parents and her parents as well. And I have great friends too.
So try and troll that with the time you have to waste and with the
lives you wish you had!!



Settling down young is stupid because as people grow up, they change, and often grow apart.
 

zabuzamistboy

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:896 Reaction score:42
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
896
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak


Settling down young is stupid because as people grow up, they change, and often grow apart.

Hmmm sounds like someone hasn't found love yet xD
 

mcchikeneater

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,875 Reaction score:326
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
3,875
Reaction score
326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hmmm sounds like someone hasn't found love yet xD

I've found love, 3 different times I've been sure she was "the one". It always ended badly, so I gave up. I also grew up with parents who were high school sweethearts who had me when they were still really young and ended up hating each other because once they grew up a bit they realized they had nothing in common but tried staying together because of me, which led to a really shitty childhood.

I'm honestly more happy with a girl I can tell to gtfo as soon as I bust a nut than trying to find a soul mate. Unless she is something really special I don't even want to know their names.
 

Swizzik

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,980 Reaction score:369
Joined
Aug 23, 2011
Messages
7,980
Reaction score
369
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Because boys here sit and complain about how girls are hoes and so and such.
But yet, boys do the same exact thing as the girls do. So whats the big problem.
I'm not saying one *** is better then the other, I'm just trying to prove a fact,
that not one is better. They are both the same, and both make mistakes.
Get it through your thick skull, stop being to hard-headed.

Wrong. One *** is better than the other just depends on the situation.
 

mcchikeneater

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Messages:3,875 Reaction score:326
Joined
Jan 23, 2012
Messages
3,875
Reaction score
326
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wrong. One *** is better than the other just depends on the situation.

Right. If your trying to open a jar or piss your name into snow, its better to be a guy. If your trying to get out of a ticket or get into a club its better to be a girl.
 

Swizzik

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Messages:7,980 Reaction score:369
Joined
Aug 23, 2011
Messages
7,980
Reaction score
369
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Right. If your trying to open a jar or piss your name into snow, its better to be a guy. If your trying to get out of a ticket or get into a club its better to be a girl.

Exactly. We can't be equal because we aren't the same.
 

zabuzamistboy

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
Messages:896 Reaction score:42
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
896
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top