Jcub

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke's facial expression on this page has been up for a lot of debate and fandom on both sides have gone a little over board imo. What I noticed was a look of guilt or shame maybe embarrassment. Its not a bad thing mind you, I believe he is in a transition stage from being a man (kid) bent on revenge for SO long that think he is starting to get it what Naruto has been about. He may not of been able to get more then jugo and naruto out for many reasons, I mean even two is good...besides naruto/fourth no one else had any means to do so. I just think it hit him in a good way. He can only get better from here.

Sasuke is intelligent so I predict a swift transition to the man(kid) he was meant to be before he was thrown down that dark path.

What do you think?

You must be registered for see images

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You could be right. For those who say otherwise, it might just be that someone who was hell bent on revenge and destruction could just flip like a coin. Without some sinister ulterior motive.

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that expression could have meant a thousand different things and probably did all at once. Human emotion usually has several causes not just one.
I agree with your point that Sasuke trying to save Naruto and Juugo is huge improvement over the monster he was in the Five Kage Summit.
1. Naruto saved them all, whereas Sasuke could save only two. He sees Naruto has surpassed him. Being his rival, he feels sorry.
2. He felt envy over Naruto's relationship with his father. Sasuke's relationship with his only improved towards the end, and then it was all taken away. He can never have another moment with his father.
3. He's ashamed he was only willing to save two. Granted he could only save two, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't feel guilt. Many people feel guilty over circumstances beyond their control. This is especially true of kids.

Whatever it is. It's not a look of hatred. It's a look of sadness and/or guilt. This very much foreshadows future redemption for Sasuke.

Reactions: Jcub

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that expression could have meant a thousand different things and probably did all at once. Human emotion usually has several causes not just one.
I agree with your point that Sasuke trying to save Naruto and Juugo is huge improvement over the monster he was in the Five Kage Summit.
1. Naruto saved them all, whereas Sasuke could save only two. He sees Naruto has surpassed him. Being his rival, he feels sorry.
2. He felt envy over Naruto's relationship with his father. Sasuke's relationship with his only improved towards the end, and then it was all taken away. He can never have another moment with his father.
3. He's ashamed he was only willing to save two. Granted he could only save two, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't feel guilt. Many people feel guilty over circumstances beyond their control. This is especially true of kids.

Whatever it is. It's not a look of hatred. It's a look of sadness and/or guilt. This very much foreshadows future redemption for Sasuke.
it could be this^^^^ aswell

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao I missed this. What a fodder, all of his power ups and look where it got him.
By this definition, everyone but Naruto and the Fourth is a fodder. Sorry Sasuke, Shikamaru, Sakura, Hinata, Lee, rest of Konoha 11, Gai, Tobirama, and awesome ninjas from other villages who's names I've forgotten. At least Sasuke had a plan to save two, unlike everyone but Naruto and the Fourth.

Last edited:

Jcub

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Some good points, and I agree whatever it is, its not the old hateful sasuke

ahmher

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

couldnt have said it better myself