I knew there would be a midnight move for 8 gates

whiteout77721

Member
112 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
112
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I called it I just got the animal wrong

 

ShishaMastah420

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,814 posts 401 reactions
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
4,814
Reaction score
401
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Okay?

You want a cookie?
 

Fuzzy Panda

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,585 posts 499 reactions
Joined
May 7, 2013
Messages
3,585
Reaction score
499
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

apple pie of doom

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,384 posts 74 reactions
Joined
Jan 12, 2010
Messages
2,384
Reaction score
74
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wow!
Congratulations!
An amazing feat of insight and wits!
When I grow up, I hope to be just as insightfull and smart as you!


I also recommend looking up the word "sarcasm" before taking the above serious.
 

kotoamatsukami

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,874 posts 90 reactions
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
4,874
Reaction score
90
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Haters are everywhere...good guess bro
 

Meowazziel

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,852 posts 463 reactions
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
4,852
Reaction score
463
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I called it I just got the animal wrong

You and 1000000 others called it lol.

Not that hard when the previous moves were morning and daytime XD
 
Top