Hikari Uchiha Senju

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just started reading Bleach and on the site I'm reading it I saw that all episodes were finnished, but now I think I saw that manga is going on soooo. WTH is it over or not?
And sorry for the stupid question but I have to know :sweat: -.-

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They stopped the anime but the manga is still ongoing (normally every wednesday, just like Naruto and One Piece).
I'm not sure but I think they might continue the anime later on.

Moss

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last anime episode was some months ago. Anyway, it is speculated that the anime is "on a break" and it will resume when the manga is way ahead, don't take my word for it though.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not a dumb question. The anime stopped on the second to last Arc, but from what I've heard (personally cannot confirm) it is Comming back sometime in the summer.

The final arc which is going on now, is SOOOOOOO much better than the previous arc was....so yes, the manga is still going :)!!

Cambria

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As of right now, anime is on a break, but it is supposed to return. People got sick of fillers, I guess. The many a, however, is still alive and well. Itll be a couple years before it's done.

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Manga = Ongoing, as of yet. And is it really on the last Arc? If it is, then Kubo must be planning to make it really long.

Anime = Stopped awhile ago at like Episode 280 something. I heard it was returning March 22, or in a week. Idk if that's legit or not.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Manga = Ongoing, as of yet. And is it really on the last Arc? If it is, then Kubo must be planning to make it really long.

Anime = Stopped awhile ago at like Episode 280 something. I heard it was returning March 22, or in a week. Idk if that's legit or not.
Yeah it is. I think the reason was because Tite Kubo has become ill and can't really continue on. it this last arch is suppose to be like a year long or something, so I've heard.