Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He has literal hawk eyes through his observation haki. When the marines surrounded him, they hadn't even landed on his island yet & he was chilling inside his castle. He still knew they were there, and the Marines knew he could hear them from so far. What if Mihawk isn't a traditional swordsman? What are the odds of him actually preferring long-range combat? I also think Mihawk's superiority over Shanks may not be because he's stronger, but because of how his potential haki abilities(super speed? hax foresight? heightened senses AND reactions?) thwart whatever Shank's fighting style is.

His theme is also weird. He seems religious, but his name implies devilish. He's like a heavenly demon hawk. if doflamingo makes bird cages, mihawk makes free space.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean you are basically right on most of it besides the part where you say "I also think Mihawk's superiority over Shanks may not be because he's stronger, but because of how his potential haki abilities". It's that you are wrong but you are. What I mean is that you say its not because he is stronger but because he is stronger. It doesn't really make sense.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean you are basically right on most of it besides the part where you say "I also think Mihawk's superiority over Shanks may not be because he's stronger, but because of how his potential haki abilities". It's that you are wrong but you are. What I mean is that you say its not because he is stronger but because he is stronger. It doesn't really make sense.
like, mihawk's haki may not necesarilly be stronger, but come along with unique abilities that would allow him to beat Shanks but not other Yonko. A matchup thing. i imagine it could be that mihawk can create major distance in a split-second, then enter Ussop mode and start sniping.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like, mihawk's haki may not necesarilly be stronger, but come along with unique abilities that would allow him to beat Shanks but not other Yonko. A matchup thing. i imagine it could be that mihawk can create major distance in a split-second, then enter Ussop mode and start sniping.
Well, we did see Mihawk use his sword to create like a wind blade thing to cut ships from afar.