Nasai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the last Naruto the Movie on Saiyan Island it says- "Two characters confirmed to join Naruto so far in the movie are Sakura Haruno and Minato Namikaze. Their roles have not yet been revealed."
See:

But this is weird because Minato has already left edo tensei and said goodbye to Naruto and everything...Doesn't that mean that this movie isn't really set after the plot in the manga?? I mean he has already left unless it is like a flashback or something...Or just a genjutsu?? I don't know but I've never thought about that..

So maybe just maybe this isn't really a spoiler as to Naruto or Sasuke being confirmed to be in the movie. Maybe one of them will die. After all Minato has been confirmed but he isn't really in the manga anyway.

Tomoko Kuroki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saiyanisland got their info from the (official) Facebook (I think it was Facebook) page promoting the Naruto movie. The Facebook page promoting The Last was the same one that promoted Road to Ninja, and they didn't update the info. It even said te director was the same, which it's not. The Last and Road to Ninja have different directors.

Nasai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Their age and Sasukes rinnegan makes me believe that it's after the war arc . But you never know
I thought that too! I mean it should be after the war arc seeing as they are all older but why is Minato gonna be in it unless he comes back or something just before the end of the manga... It's so weird

Nasai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saiyanisland got their info from the (official) Facebook (I think it was Facebook) page promoting the Naruto movie. The Facebook page promoting The Last was the same one that promoted Road to Ninja, and they didn't update the info. It even said te director was the same, which it's not. The Last and Road to Ninja have different directors.
Really?! Ok yeah well I have a feeling minato's not going to be in it anyway...especially if they haven't updated the info.

@llxFlaMe Minatos not in the last

Yeah I don't think he will be for some reason.

Nasai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He could be in a flashback I suppose? Otherwise it doesn't make a lot of sense.
Exactly!! I don't know why he will be in it since he has already went back to the afterlife and if he does end up being in it it'll probably just be a flashback haha ^_^ or something like that anyway..