[Question] I just finished Enies Lobby Arc and now I have depressions!

KiraGirl K

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meeh… I feel so horrible! :shy:

I just finished Enies Lobby Arc !
That was just… that I have no word to describe it! Everything will just fail to describe this Amazingness! :overjoy:

But now I have a problem:
I couldn’t get myself to really start with the next Arc. (Thriller Bark Arc)
I've seen the first ep of it... but it didn't really catch me. I think I'm afraid this Arc will disappoint me.

Can you give me any advice what to do now?
Should I continue with another OP Arc to get out of this depression?
And watch Thriller Bark Arc when I feel better?

I know, it’s a all very crazy and very pathetic but I don't care. :lmao:
I simply feel horrible and I have to mourn Eniels Lobby Arc is already over. xd

Like Naruto

Regular
Kin
854💸
Kumi
126💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude you'll love it, luffy would transform into hulk and shit then after all those thing, they will fight the warlord then kuma vs strawhat pirates and this ---> this kuma vs straw hat pirates that episode u wont forget dude.

killer1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well according to me thriller bark arc is the worst arc lol but it happens you get bored when an arc is finished happens with me alot but when you start another one it gets better

TheHokage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh you should watch it as a lot of questions you probably have are answered and new characters are introduced...plus it leads towards two great arcs after that...

Reactions: KiraGirl K

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have to watch it; you have to watch everyone OP arc in fact. Lots of schicibukai action and Luffy and Zoro both get nice fights. Sanji gets a weak opponent though. :shy:

KiraGirl K

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dude you'll love it, luffy would transform into hulk and shit then after all those thing, they will fight the warlord then kuma vs strawhat pirates and this ---> this kuma vs straw hat pirates that episode u wont forget dude.
Oh, thank you so much. :worshippy:
I think I needed to hear something like this. :)

@All: Thank you for posting: this motivates me. :D
Yes, its basically not my intent to skip any Arc. So I will go through it and take your advices!
I just feel like thrown into a whole everytime I finished a good Arc/Anime.
My conditions is getting worse the better the Anime/Manga was!
xd

Last edited:

7th Biggest OP Fan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well technically its the post Enies Lobby arc after that, where Robin grabs some balls and they get new ppl. The Thriller Bark Arc is very different. It just has a completely different vibe after that, but it is good. It's not the best arc, especially after the indescribable arc you just got done watching. You get to see how well they work together taking down an enemy insanely strong and how truly bad ass Zoro is. It also has a one of the saddest flash backs in the story. I'm really trying not to spoil it for you. If I wanted to, I could convince you to watch it. Maybe give it a day to let it all sink in and watch it tomorrow. Idk, maybe watch episode 312 again xd.

silmarill

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thriller bark is indeed one of the lesser arcs in One Piece , u should watch it nonetheless.
They have alot funny moments + Zoro will make one of the most awesome scenes in One Piece at the end of the arc.

ziggyZ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thriller bark is indeed one of the lesser arcs in One Piece , u should watch it nonetheless.
They have alot funny moments + Zoro will make one of the most awesome scenes in One Piece at the end of the arc.
The moment which cements his place as most badass :drive:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thriller Bark is not my favourite arc, however I certainly don't dislike it either and there are several important things that occurred during that arc. I mean this is the arc where Brook gets introduced :)

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch it, I'm serious, Brook is introducedm who doesn't love Brook, his flashback is awesome, Zoro and Luffy's fights are cool, they have a team work moment and like they said Zoro will do something way too badass.