Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Fire Release is the usage of superheated chakra to create flames and heat-intensive attacks. Its created through channeling Katon chakra to the user's lungs and exhaling the built chakra in various forms. Katon is most commonly used in its fire-based form, but it can also take the shape of a plume of superheated ash or a misty flammable gas. In terms of raw potential, its considered the least versatile element as it excels in offensive capabilities, lacks in supplementary usage and is ill-suited to use as a defensive element. Despite this, Katon is the most ferocious element to contend with due to its sheer raw power. The heat of the element makes it capable of reducing earthen structures to molten mud, the parasitic nature of it means it preys on the oxygen within wind-based attacks to supplement the flames and even against its elemental superior, large-scale Katon techniques are capable of reducing large bodies of water to scorching mist of dense steam. The Katon element has little usage outside of destruction, to a certain degree its the hardest elemental nature to tame due to its sporadic and uncontrollable nature.

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
*inashi stands with paper in hand and he begins to focus. He clears his mind of everything, everything but an image of Fire. The fire is in his mind begins to flicker as if it was growing strong, He then pictures rage as this adds as fuel to the flame. He takes a deep breathe and he feels the warmth from within his lungs, He exhales and feels the heat on his lips. As the heated chakra grows within his body he feels fire at his palms and he opens his hand to find burnt ash.*

*smiles* Look Sensei <3 I did it XD

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good xD now before we continue

Strong points

- Insert info -
- Insert info -
- Insert info -

Weak points

- Insert info -
- Insert info -
- Insert info -

Combinations-strategies

Ways to counter this technique

You Doing the jutsu.
This is my format any questions?

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good!

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

Channel your fire chakra from your lungs into your mouth and release small fireballs and launch them at my clone.

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Strong points

- Since it looks like no hand seals are required -
- you're hands are free to attack or defend, or prepare for your next Jutsu -
- doesn't use much chakra so I can assume it's quick too -

Weak points

- It's short range so it puts you in immediate danger if not prepared for a counter -
- It's a D Rank, so it can easily be countered or even stopped by a sufficient jutsu. -
- The jutsu doesn't state their size, but in close range, even small fire balls can block your field of vision.-

Combinations-strategies
Using this while preparing a larger, quicker Wind type technique can increase the size and severity of the flames, meaning the opponent has to either dodge or cancel it with something stronger. Since your hands are free, you can use a weapon to get in close then use this to throw the opponent off and then try and finish them off.

A Water Release technique of equal Rank can cancel the fireballs. Using a short range Earth Release defensive technique will block the attack and should divert the flames.

You Doing the jutsu
I first start by gathering my Katon chakra deep within my lungs.Having gathered enough,I release it in the form of fireballs.These fireballs are directed towards the clone of Korra sempai.Upon impact,it destroys the clone.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice :3

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.

Infuse fire chakra into several shuriken so when you throw it and command it they will ignite and hit and burn my clone.

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
sryy i havent been on. i have been working since the 7th and i havent gotten a chance to reply back but is it ok if i post pone the training until next wed. ?

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Strong points
Since the shuriken that are thrown are inflamed, putting out the flames might not be enough to stop the shuriken.
Like the previous jutsu Dragon Flame Blitz, it doesn't need hand seals so it can be used in conjunction with a weapon or used to distract an opponent while you weave the signs for another jutsu.

Weak points
Since it's restricted to the shuriken it's easy to avoid, and since it's a short range jutsu if they avoid it may leave the user open for a counter.

Combinations-strategies
Using this jutsu in conjunction with a wide ranged quick wind technique will increase the speed of the shuriken, making them harder to dodge, also enhancing the flames, making them stronger.

Either using a better water technique to counter the flames and stop the shuriken or defending using an earth style defensive technique to stop the shuriken should suffice.

You Doing the jutsu.
The user starts by throwing several shuriken towards the opponents general direction, then the user blasts the shuriken with fire chakra they expel from their mouth, enveloping the shuriken and making them more effective against enemies.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good and welcome back

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Simply use your fire chakra and by releasing it from your mouth release a small fireball and send it at my clone.

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Strong points
Since it's short range and quick it can be used when the opponent is thrown off guard.
It requires no hand seals, so the user's hands are free for their next move.

Weak points
The technique is described as "spewing" the fireball out, so if the user is say hit in the stomach the technique could literally back fire.
You must be close to use it, so this makes the last point even more valid and likely.

Combinations-strategies
Combining it with a quick wind technique would make the technique faster and stronger. Using a weapon like a sword to get in close, then using this technique could throw the target off.

Using a short range offensive water style jutsu to cancel the jutsu or using a short range defensive earth style jutsu to block to attack. That or dodging the attack since it's quite small.

You Doing the jutsu.
I first gather my Katon chakra in my lungs.After doing so,I release it in the form of a ball of fire,which is not that big.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Do the hand signs Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger then using your fire chakra blow out a flammable gas from your lungs/mouth and then have he gas get in contact with a fire or spark so it creates a large fireball that hits my clone.

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Strong points
It covers a wide area increasing it's effectiveness in it's close range.

Weak points
Once the jutsu is ignited, it cuts off the users field of view.

Combinations-strategies
If there is no source of ignition the user can perform this jutsu and chain it with a smaller, faster technique that doesn't require hand seals to set it off. Or the user could use a smaller jutsu that doesn't require hand seals to throw the opponent off then use this jutsu to catch them off guard.

. Removing any immediate source of ignition should help, but since the jutsu doesn't start off as fire and needs an external source of flame, I'm not sure if a water technique would douse the mist. A large earth style technique would be able to divert the flames.

You Doing the jutsu.
The user performs the required hand seals, Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, and builds up fire style chakra in their lungs. Using this chakra they create a flammable gas and expel it from their mouth as a blanket of mist. The moment it comes into contact with a source of combustion it ignites.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good last D rank

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Use your chakra and create a small yet powerful flame and shoot it at my clone so they get burn.

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Im sorry but once again i would like to ask if we can put the training on hold, im have irl problems atm and i cnt get on for longer than 10 mins.

Inashi

Regular
Kin
599💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Srry for putting the training on hold, but problems come and go. also just a heads up i have started to work so i might be a lil late on posting but other than that im here for know.

Strong points
You don't have to be in close range close so the opponent can't counter immediately. No hand seals so you can set up for your next move.

Weak points
The technique is small so even though it's strong, a larger water technique of the same rank should be able to put it out with relative ease.

Combinations-strategies
Using this technique at mid range and aiming for the opponents left or right side then by running parallel to the jutsu shoot through the jutsu towards the target with a wind technique could drastically improve the jutsu's effectiveness. Since the jutsu requires no handseals, and the opponent wouldn't be able to see the wind jutsu coming, it would catch them off guard. That's the best I could come up with, would that work?

As said before, since the jutsu is small a larger water technique of the same rank could put it out, or using an earth style defensive technique would divert the flames. You could also use a larger fire technique to engulf this jutsu. I know those first two feel like a default response, but it's all I can think of...

You Doing the jutsu.
The user will gather Fire Chakra in their lungs or stomach and release it through their mouth in the form of a small, strong flame that goes as far as mid range or about 10 meters.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its okay bro ^^

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

Use your fire chakra in your mouth and release a small short flame at my clone so the flame hits my clone and causes him to collapse because of the technique.