Naruto D Luffy

Legendary
Kin
81💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have just figured out One Piece [not mine, just sharing this wonderful theory]

I think ive just figured out one piece-
First of all, Imma telling y'all - Im sama has either the ocean ocean fruit or the water water fruit. Listen.
The whole freaking world of One Piece is ocean.The geography of one piece is extreamly weird, so think who created it and who would benefit from such shape. split the ocean in half? Just put some huge dam named the red line. The split is like a big hands-on always ready buster call for a half of the living world. Why is "the new world" called the new freaking world??? This fruit is saved for the biggest threat in One Piece. Im sama, with generating ocean, and pushing it underwater (maybe through Eve tree and her deep roots) had control over the world for centuries. You are ready to get your mind blown?

Think about the ancient weapons, they are all related to ocean based fighting. As in the days of doom the only fighting force is marine based. Even noah is such a huge hint! The fishman prosecution? They are hardcore marine forces and need to be kept under a very close(!) guard. The celestial dragons having an air (!!!) Bubble over their heads, as being ready in the case of emergency flood of the freaking world. Huge diversion by Oda. Blackbeard being able to suck anything in? Why would it be so special? Maybe because he is the most useful water vaccum in this world. Control both yami yami and water water fruit and you create a world size ocean pump. Its vey probable that Rocks D. Xebec had this power. Why was Xebec thinking about becoming "the king of the world"? Maybe because if he would control Marijoah and the Eve tree There - he could suck half the water from any part of the world? The yami yami fruit and its holders had an insane impact on the story. Think about this.

Oda actually finished the whole ancient weapons narative saga after Enies lobby and we didnt even notice.

This is more uptodate and speculative - All the Wano being over a weird storm creating huge animal, and Zunisha's size. Momo controlling them both is a huge advantage in this kind of marine fight.

Another important part in this is about devil fruits -
All devil fruit users cannot, I repeat, cannot, use their powers under ocean water. Logias cant turn to their element etc. This is reatricted only to the gum gum no mi - which has a fixed resistance to water. Water dosent break through luffiy's body whatsoever, so other people can still strech him out underwater (as in arlong park). No other DF was seen to do anything like it by default like the gum gum. Oda has been trolling like this for years now.

This whole narative is intertwined with, who if not, Joyboy. And hear this - he was a giant. According to the huge strawhat at Pangea castle, and the - where Im sama lives. Why in the fucking hell would this poneglyphs so big? You need to be a giant to put it there. Why elbaf is teased so early and only now we are getting close.

Now the catch here is insane - Joyboy, a freaking giant made outta gum, can be, in the most literral way, a world class rubber plug. Natural enemy of the gods? He can directly resist Im sama ocean powers, in a way that no other material known to man can. Thats why Who's Who got the **** when losing the fruit. That is why Shanks, the only fucker who seems to know it all put their hands on it. Not many can **** with a cp9 top agent, its either Gorosei or Im sama. Why are the gorosei and WG so eager to understand giantification process and science? Because they need to do a reverse process and be ready to *smallification* of a freaking race that has such crazy potentital to stop the world order, even by a small chance of one of them taking the gum gum fruit.
Gear second and gear third are the biggest dumb throwing spoilers I've seen.
Throw the lightning goro goro fruit (Enel's fruit) into this motive and you get an insane combo which creates insane endgame for this glorious series. The One Piece world just needed a huge runbber plug to stop the old world going. There's some freedom for you!

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Devil Fruit users are rendered immobile in water not incapable of using their Fruits. Theoretically, individuals capable of executing non physical Techniques can save themselves. If Akainu was dropped into a swimming pool, nothings stopping him from boiling it. Two of Three Ancient Weapons have aquatic associations. Each of them has been stated to be Global Threat. The single greatest item(s) with the capacity to compete with their destruction would be Devil Fruits. Most if not all positions are Power are populated by individuals who wield them. It follows anyone capable of rendering their Power obsolete is a force to be reckoned with. On the subject of scale and destruction. Quake's the sole fruit likened to an Ancient Weapon. Yami's doesn't have that hype. Rather its an anomalous as (i) user owns multiple fruits (ii) sacrifices logia intangibility (iii) possess suction to both physical and metaphysical. Prior to Marineford Shanks straight up told WB, Teach has the sauce and his gunning for your Seat (Yonko) and Title (WSM). Ancient Weapons aren't complete until Uranus is brought into the fray.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Devil Fruit users are rendered immobile in water not incapable of using their Fruits. Theoretically, individuals capable of executing non physical Techniques can save themselves. If Akainu was dropped into a swimming pool, nothings stopping him from boiling it. Two of Three Ancient Weapons have aquatic associations. Each of them has been stated to be Global Threat. The single greatest item(s) with the capacity to compete with their destruction would be Devil Fruits. Most if not all positions are Power are populated by individuals who wield them. It follows anyone capable of rendering their Power obsolete is a force to be reckoned with. On the subject of scale and destruction. Quake's the sole fruit likened to an Ancient Weapon. Yami's doesn't have that hype. Rather its an anomalous as (i) user owns multiple fruits (ii) sacrifices logia intangibility (iii) possess suction to both physical and metaphysical. Prior to Marineford Shanks straight up told WB, Teach has the sauce and his gunning for your Seat (Yonko) and Title (WSM). Ancient Weapons aren't complete until Uranus is brought into the fray.
I think it was described as they lose control of their body/energy in the water, so while fruits effects still work as we saw with Luffy at Arlong Park, the user can not initiate the use themselves. Otherwise Luffy should be able to throw his hands out of the water and pull himself up.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
This lame as hell

This why you be getting quoted

Reactions: Relostar Devil

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I think it was described as they lose control of their body/energy in the water, so while fruits effects still work as we saw with Luffy at Arlong Park, the user can not initiate the use themselves. Otherwise Luffy should be able to throw his hands out of the water and pull himself up.
In as much as Immobility =/= Incapacity I agree. As you stated Luffy was capable of being stretched. Luffy's Techniques involve an active physical extersion. In order to escape he needs to "stretch"-- an action he cannot complete. However, I question if such limitations are extended to the more verstalie fruits. Logias for instance should be capable of elemental propulsion. If Akainu or Kuzan were on their back for instance. Aren't they capable of releasing the element from their backs to gain a platform.

This why you be getting quoted
True TBH. Which particular aspects did you think were too headcanon.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
In as much as Immobility =/= Incapacity I agree. As you stated Luffy was capable of being stretched. Luffy's Techniques involve an active physical extersion. In order to escape he needs to "stretch"-- an action he cannot complete. However, I question if such limitations are extended to the more verstalie fruits. Logias for instance should be capable of elemental propulsion. If Akainu or Kuzan were on their back for instance. Aren't they capable of releasing the element from their backs to gain a platform.

True TBH. Which particular aspects did you think were too headcanon.
SBS, chapter 398. They can’t use their powers.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think...you have any proof to back this lame theory. You just always claims to have it but just never post it.
Man i swear i'm not lying ... also i promise u i'll post teh greatest closest to teh truth 1 piece trézor theory..its a mintblown theory..i'm just rereading few SBSs... i'll post it soon..

Reactions: Relostar Devil

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nice fanfic..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have just figured out One Piece [not mine, just sharing this wonderful theory]

I think ive just figured out one piece-
First of all, Imma telling y'all - Im sama has either the ocean ocean fruit or the water water fruit. Listen.
The whole freaking world of One Piece is ocean.The geography of one piece is extreamly weird, so think who created it and who would benefit from such shape. split the ocean in half? Just put some huge dam named the red line. The split is like a big hands-on always ready buster call for a half of the living world. Why is "the new world" called the new freaking world??? This fruit is saved for the biggest threat in One Piece. Im sama, with generating ocean, and pushing it underwater (maybe through Eve tree and her deep roots) had control over the world for centuries. You are ready to get your mind blown?

Think about the ancient weapons, they are all related to ocean based fighting. As in the days of doom the only fighting force is marine based. Even noah is such a huge hint! The fishman prosecution? They are hardcore marine forces and need to be kept under a very close(!) guard. The celestial dragons having an air (!!!) Bubble over their heads, as being ready in the case of emergency flood of the freaking world. Huge diversion by Oda. Blackbeard being able to suck anything in? Why would it be so special? Maybe because he is the most useful water vaccum in this world. Control both yami yami and water water fruit and you create a world size ocean pump. Its vey probable that Rocks D. Xebec had this power. Why was Xebec thinking about becoming "the king of the world"? Maybe because if he would control Marijoah and the Eve tree There - he could suck half the water from any part of the world? The yami yami fruit and its holders had an insane impact on the story. Think about this.

Oda actually finished the whole ancient weapons narative saga after Enies lobby and we didnt even notice.

This is more uptodate and speculative - All the Wano being over a weird storm creating huge animal, and Zunisha's size. Momo controlling them both is a huge advantage in this kind of marine fight.

Another important part in this is about devil fruits -
All devil fruit users cannot, I repeat, cannot, use their powers under ocean water. Logias cant turn to their element etc. This is reatricted only to the gum gum no mi - which has a fixed resistance to water. Water dosent break through luffiy's body whatsoever, so other people can still strech him out underwater (as in arlong park). No other DF was seen to do anything like it by default like the gum gum. Oda has been trolling like this for years now.

This whole narative is intertwined with, who if not, Joyboy. And hear this - he was a giant. According to the huge strawhat at Pangea castle, and the - where Im sama lives. Why in the fucking hell would this poneglyphs so big? You need to be a giant to put it there. Why elbaf is teased so early and only now we are getting close.

Now the catch here is insane - Joyboy, a freaking giant made outta gum, can be, in the most literral way, a world class rubber plug. Natural enemy of the gods? He can directly resist Im sama ocean powers, in a way that no other material known to man can. Thats why Who's Who got the **** when losing the fruit. That is why Shanks, the only fucker who seems to know it all put their hands on it. Not many can **** with a cp9 top agent, its either Gorosei or Im sama. Why are the gorosei and WG so eager to understand giantification process and science? Because they need to do a reverse process and be ready to *smallification* of a freaking race that has such crazy potentital to stop the world order, even by a small chance of one of them taking the gum gum fruit.
Gear second and gear third are the biggest dumb throwing spoilers I've seen.
Throw the lightning goro goro fruit (Enel's fruit) into this motive and you get an insane combo which creates insane endgame for this glorious series. The One Piece world just needed a huge runbber plug to stop the old world going. There's some freedom for you!
Interesting

Reactions: Naruto D Luffy