I have been translating raw chapters of Nijiiro days(chapter 38)

Aikor

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi guys so i started to translate raws of the unreleased chapters of Nijiiro days whenever i have time
Around 5 pages per day
Because they are soo slow in releasing the translated chapters...

There are already around 49 chapters released right now while the translated chapters have been released upto ch37

7 pages have been translated right now

The translation wont be as perfect as the original translation team but the meaning should be similar or the same compared to them,after all meaning is whats important,not the direct words since you cant compare japanese to english due to the structure being too different

But still i tried my best
The problem is the raws are kinda low quality so some kanjis are kinda hard to read but it will just be around 1 or 2 dialogues untranslated since its unclear.

If i had a problem i noted that down on the chapter

If anyone wants them,say it here and i will PM the chapters to you

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bimbonium

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi guys so i started to translate raws of the unreleased chapters of Nijiiro days whenever i have time
Around 5 pages per day(Yes i can read and talk in Japanese)
Because they are soo slow in releasing the translated chapters...

There are already around 49 chapters released right now while the translated chapters have been released upto ch37

7 pages have been translated right now

The translation wont be as perfect as the original translation team but the meaning should be similar or the same compared to them,after all meaning is whats important,not the direct words since you cant compare japanese to english due to the structure being too different

But still i tried my best
The problem is the raws are kinda low quality so some kanjis are kinda hard to read but it will just be around 1 or 2 dialogues untranslated since its unclear.

If i had a problem i noted that down on the chapter

If anyone wants them,say it here and i will PM the chapters to you

Cheers :)

Kill the Weebs!!
You must be registered for see images

jk.
pls don't kill me

Last edited: