nightfury028

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i already made this thread but apparently i still dont have any proper answers because the previous thread dont have images and SOMEONE rudely started a flame war because of no images.
so...
You must be registered for see images

konan said that the 7th path of pain was gedou, ability to rule life and death by using renni tensei. also reffering to the powers of the rennigan. my question is. Why didnt obito himself revived madara with gedou renni tensei? he has the rennigan. so why?.

Reactions: Uxellius

Jukain

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
why did nagato die then
he exhausted himself by using it after he fought then destroyed the village, fought beat naruto and the toads, then fought and put sixtails in CT then fought Naruto again. After all that he revived thousands of people. So it was not cause of the tech causing death but because he used up way to much chakara.

Flame Alchemist

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
why did nagato die then
You must be registered for see images

konan says, "with these chakra levels". in other words nagato died because he revived so much people while not having enough chakra.

you don't die because of using it on 1 person while having full chakra.

ot: tobi had a plan first he was going to revive madara when the time is right (as madara said)
however kabuto went ahead and took control of madara's soul that's why tobi couldn't revive madara

Simple Math

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
he exhausted himself by using it after he fought then destroyed the village, fought beat naruto and the toads, then fought and put sixtails in CT then fought Naruto again. After all that he revived thousands of people. So it was not cause of the tech causing death but because he used up way to much chakara.
oh ok.. i think obito would have did it.. but kabuto resurrected madara before obito took the rinnegan back from nagato