I have a question about Naruto sharing his Nine Tails Chakra.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So basically Naruto gave a little portion of Nine Tail's Chakra to everyone, right? Does that make Naruto weaker? Or does the Chakra loss get recovered? How does this really work?

AirWind

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The richest man in the world does not goes bankrupt even if he donates a million a day, coz he could generate it everyday.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This. It feels like the war arc is written off the top of kishi's head every week. Shukaku's plan was for naruto to give everyone chakra? When not even kurama knew naruto could successfully do that? Ok then. Lucky shot in the dark.
You sir have accurately summed up my thought on the planning of this arc. So many questions unanswered. I'm actually getting to the point where I forget about checking out the new manga or episodes.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You sir have accurately summed up my thought on the planning of this arc. So many questions unanswered. I'm actually getting to the point where I forget about checking out the new manga or episodes.
I stopped caring about naruto's progress after he "beat" pain. I just care about sasuke now. He's the one with the only development in the series anymore.

foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its not unlimited , but kurama has a lot..
I guess it can replenish just like human chakra can
so when kurama is giving out chakra to people, its just like using a jutsu, u use up chakra
then it can rebuild back up in time,
in kurama's case, it doesn't run out for a long timeXD

cptenn94

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
think of kurama as a huge water tank

Naruto, has a huge pipe coming out of the water tank. NAruto giveing chakra out, is like adding more much smaller pipes. The water is drained slowly, whether or not the valve is on or not, because there is a leak. The water is like kuramas chakra. The tank can be used until it is empty, or you can stop and close off the tank for a bit, and refill the tank

So in narutoverse terms, naruto shareing chakra does not make him any weaker at all. Simply he has less kurama chakra to be able to use(So basically, lets say he gave out half of kuramas chakra to the shinbi alliance. With full kuramas chakra, he can use 200 rasenshurikens. Now that he has given out half the chakra, he can only use 100 rasenshurikens. The rasenshurikens power is the same, only he can do more of them, without shareing the chakra)

that is the mechanics of how kuramas chakra shareing works