Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Why did Obito use the Kyubi to attack Konoha? He had already decided that he wasn't interested in the affairs of this world so he should of been above his feelings for revenge. Why didn't he just extract the Kyubi from Kushina and straight away seal it in the Gedo Statue?
2. Why didn't Obito seal away the Sanbi in the Gedo Statue? He was controlling the 4th mizukage with genjutsu, so why didn't he just extract it and seal it in the Gedo Mazou? Instead, Deidara had to go to a lake and fish it out.
3. When did the Hidden Cloud come into posession of the Kyubi? The order of the jinchuuriki was Mito, Kushina, and then Naruto. But Kinkaku and Ginkaku were swallowed by a rampaging nine tails. Also, the fight between Minato and Bee/Ay was over the Kyubi.
4. What did Obito want Sasuke for? It would make sense if Sasuke was a replacement for Nagato, but Obito recruited Sasuke even before Nagato betrayed the Akatsuki
5. Why did Nagato recruit S-Rank criminals into the Akatsuki? Him, Konan, and Obito could have easily captured all the bijuu themselves.

Snape Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Why did Obito use the Kyubi to attack Konoha? He had already decided that he wasn't interested in the affairs of this world so he should of been above his feelings for revenge. Why didn't he just extract the Kyubi from Kushina and straight away seal it in the Gedo Statue?
I read a theory that he was working with Danzo and the kyuubi attack was meant to frame the uchiha clan. Also, the kyuubi has to be sealed last.
2. Why didn't Obito seal away the Sanbi in the Gedo Statue? He was controlling the 4th mizukage with genjutsu, so why didn't he just extract it and seal it in the Gedo Mazou? Instead, Deidara had to go to a lake and fish it out.
He probably just didn't need it yet.
3. When did the Hidden Cloud come into posession of the Kyubi? The order of the jinchuuriki was Mito, Kushina, and then Naruto. But Kinkaku and Ginkaku were swallowed by a rampaging nine tails. Also, the fight between Minato and Bee/Ay was over the Kyubi.
Before Madara and Hashirama fought Kin and Gin tried to steal the Kyuubi. Minato vs A and B had nothing ot do with the Kyuubi. Ay was referring to when the cloud tried to kidnap Kushina years before.
4. What did Obito want Sasuke for? It would make sense if Sasuke was a replacement for Nagato, but Obito recruited Sasuke even before Nagato betrayed the Akatsuki
He already said he wanted Naruto and Sasuke to fight.
Why did Nagato recruit S-Rank criminals into the Akatsuki? Him, Konan, and Obito could have easily captured all the bijuu themselves.
It made it much easier.

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good Questions.
1. Obito must have used the Kyuubi for revenge, since Rin died to protect it from being destroyed it was ironical to do the opposite.
2. He wanted to take revenge for Rin. All he wanted to do with the Mizukage was to kill him and since it would be revived later it would not be a problem.
3. I have no answer, perhaps they kidnapped Kushina? I have no Exact answer.
4. He wanted his help to capture other Bijuu. Sasuke was there in order to replace Itachi.
5. They were meant to be used only with the strongest jinchuriki. They were the Ace up the sleeve if the ones before would fail.

Erebus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While I'm not entirely sure of my answers, I'd try my best

1. I think only people with the renningan can summon the gedou mazou( but here one would think that after all the trouble he would keep it instead if letting it rampage, or maybe it was Madara's idea to destroy the Uchiha, cause that's what happened, really don't know plot lines are thick on this one)

2. He was using Kiri at that time, so killing the kage might have stumped his plans

3. I'm not really sure here, I'd just call plot

4. He realized that although both of them wanted to conquer the world, their goals weren't exactly similar, and so he needed a replacement when Nagato's time was up

5. Most likely because he was sick or Obito told him to

Erebus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read a theory that he was working with Danzo and the kyuubi attack was meant to frame the uchiha clan. Also, the kyuubi has to be sealed last.
Concerning the issue of the kyuubi being sealed last, when Itachi came to Konoha the first time he went after Naruto too, I'm sort of confused there, if they needed to go from 1 to 9, then why go after 9, and since experience was not a factor giving that Gaara was also 12, could they actually just get it it any random order or I'm I just confusing myself

The Mentalist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5. Why did Nagato recruit S-Rank criminals into the Akatsuki? Him, Konan, and Obito could have easily captured all the bijuu themselves.
1.Human emotions can never be purged from a human heart it is impossible.(revenge)
2.manipulation
3.They never did.(Kurama was supposedly free)
4.Probably to use Sasuke as the one to weaken Naruto by battle so he can more easily take Kurama.(why should Obito fight when others can do that for him?)
5.And yet they did not capture all the bijuu besides they would draw the attention of all the villages to themselves.

Colonel Armstrong

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 he had a different agenda
2it prolly was madara who was controlling yugara
3it was before naruto and kushina had it prolly....it was said somewhere in the manga
4he wanted to win him over
5 nomatter how powerful you are he wanted help and so he got it

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1-2. Kishi hadn't decided Obito was Tobi yet.
3. It wasn't so this question doesn't really make sense.
4. Probably for Infinite Tsukuyomi before Kishi changed his mind. He said he would sync Sasuke to the Gedo mazo at one point.
5. To make it easier and faster, and Obito was staying within the shadows.

DocThao

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 - Obito isn't smart

2 - again Obito isn't smart

3 - Kushina could've lost control

4 - Obito knew he was/is a fodder ninja and wanted Sasuke to do his dirty work for him

5 - they needed to gather information about who the jinchurukis were, where they were, and what they were capable of

ARGUS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Why did Obito use the Kyubi to attack Konoha? He had already decided that he wasn't interested in the affairs of this world so he should of been above his feelings for revenge.
To start madaras plan into terrorising the shinobi world, though it was rather unnecessary for obito himself,
it was done as madara, since he was knwon to hold a grudge against the village and the uchiha,
it was alll done to get the village suspicious of the uchiha and start the civil war
Why didn't he just extract the Kyubi from Kushina and straight away seal it in the Gedo Statue?
the GM was still in madaras lair at that point of time,
while he had the senju DNA to use the mazo, he stiill couldnt summon it due to lacking the rinnegan
because they needed the beasts in order,
3. When did the Hidden Cloud come into posession of the Kyubi? The order of the jinchuuriki was Mito, Kushina, and then Naruto. But Kinkaku and Ginkaku were swallowed by a rampaging nine tails.
Nope, Kinkaku and Ginkaku were mauled well before even madara captured the beast,
this was done well before even Mito became a jin, (which was after the battle at VOTE)
hidden cloud tried capturing the kyuubi at the start but failed miserably

Also, the fight between Minato and Bee/Ay was over the Kyubi.
No it wasnt,
minato had already stopped the hidden cloud kyuubi take over when they tried kidnapping kushina,
he was known ever since then,
not sure what their fight was about though but i thought it was the 3rd war

Never hurts to get more pawns,
obito wanted to replace sasuke for nagato only after nagato died,
before he tried getting him on his side to avoid more burdens and get more members and for that time being, it clearly worked for him

the akatsuki was already an organisation before they turned into criminals,
they get members to allow them to hunt the bijuus more efficiently without blowing their cover,
more members also allowed them to seal the bijuus more effectively and with people like kakuzu as a treasurer and zetsu as a spy, it made things easier for them

Reactions: Beans2