Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like there are some people who will never respect you, they will call you trash and all sorts of names.
But that's ok, because they do that cus they have high standards and they work hard and they don't believe in just respecting people.

Then there are people who ONLY lives for respect, they act like animals if you lick their feet they will give you all sorts of presents but as soon as you fail them they turn on you viciously.
This is all irrational and very emotional.
I used to be that, but I would rather be disrespcted and yelled at than part of some cult.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That has nothing to do with loyalty lol You can be loyal to someone, anyone, including your lover and not be near either of those things. So I’m not sure how loyalty and being a judgmental asshole go hand in hand.

Reactions: Uchiha seeker

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That has nothing to do with loyalty lol You can be loyal to someone, anyone, including your lover and not be near either of those things. So I’m not sure how loyalty and being a judgmental asshole go hand in hand.

worst categori of pipole is those who undastimate demselves and call demselves stupid and and terible names like bing coward and pv$$y and dunb...so when u try to atvise dem and make them give esteem to demselves by caling dem traitorz...wat dey do is turn against u and betray u....deze categori of hipocrite pipole have no rite to juge in 1st place..dey worst then scum..

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
worst categori of pipole is those who undastimate demselves and call demselves stupid and and terible names like bing coward and pv$$y and dunb...so when u try to atvise dem and make them give esteem to demselves by caling dem traitorz...wat dey do is turn against u and betray u....deze categori of hipocrite pipole have no rite to juge in 1st place..dey worst then scum..
That's an Obito quote, but he was totally wrong. People who gives up on morals for the sake of their comrades end up doing horrible things and losing themselves to stupidity.
In order to achieve greatness you need to let go of friendships and backstab people that are morons.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, there's a discreptancy between your title and your OP . . .

Your title talks about a single quality, your post talks about people with all sorts of qualities which just so happens to include that one (and even then, that's questionable as you're working on a faulty premise of your judgement being perfect).

Makes it difficult to properly address

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again, there's a discreptancy between your title and your OP . . .

Your title talks about a single quality, your post talks about people with all sorts of qualities which just so happens to include that one (and even then, that's questionable as you're working on a faulty premise of your judgement being perfect).

Makes it difficult to properly address
Picture 2 different people.

1 is Gordon Ramsay.

If you work for him he is going to call you names and make you feel like shit.

2. Is a gang member.
If you work for him he is going give you favors and welcome you as a family member.

Who do you think is better at life?

If you betray the gang member, then they show you who they really are, they never actually cared. cus what was most important was loyalty. And if you FAIL at that, then they migth as well see you dead.

mr Ramsay gives you a chance of a normal life, if you swallow your pride you have a decent job and you do decent things. And you form decent bonds.
If you FAIL he is going to be mean to you, but not evil, and if you have good reason he will probably kick you but be kind to you.

This is why in order to get somewhere you need to massacre all the gang members in your life that only wants you to be loyal.
And you need to swallow your pride and work hard for the people who actually know stuff.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Picture 2 different people.

1 is Gordon Ramsay.

If you work for him he is going to call you names and make you feel like shit.

2. Is a gang member.
If you work for him he is going give you favors and welcome you as a family member.

Who do you think is better at life?

If you betray the gang member, then they show you who they really are, they never actually cared. cus what was most important was loyalty. And if you FAIL at that, then they migth as well see you dead.

mr Ramsay gives you a chance of a normal life, if you swallow your pride you have a decent job and you do decent things. And you form decent bonds.
If you FAIL he is going to be mean to you, but not evil, and if you have good reason he will probably kick you but be kind to you.

This is why in order to get somewhere you need to massacre all the gang members in your life that only wants you to be loyal.
And you need to swallow your pride and work hard for the people who actually know stuff.
Hitler was voted into power, Gandhi was not.

By your logic, the voting system is irredeemably trash . . .

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hitler was voted into power, Gandhi was not.

By your logic, the voting system is irredeemably trash . . .
I don't know how I made that connection but my opinion is for sure it could be, just because someone is elected doesn't mean they are awesome.

Ghandi was a nerd.

Ghandi was not someone that sided with a certain religion or political side and said **** the other side. That's why ultimately someone with a mobster mentality killed him.
He cared more about his moral principles than petty respect.

That's why he was a hero.

I do'nt really know where to categorize mr Hitler.

He was very idealistic. but also he had fricken mobster police officers intimidate people and I don't think he liked people with different opinions than his so.,

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know how I made that connection but my opinion is for sure it could be, just because someone is elected doesn't mean they are awesome.

Ghandi was a nerd.

Ghandi was not someone that sided with a certain religion or political side and said **** the other side. That's why ultimately someone with a mobster mentality killed him.
He cared more about his moral principles than petty respect.

That's why he was a hero.

I do'nt really know where to categorize mr Hitler.

He was very idealistic. but also he had fricken mobster police officers intimidate people and I don't think he liked people with different opinions than his so.,
But with your example, you put down all of loyalty based on a single example of an extreme case . . .

See my point?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But with your example, you put down all of loyalty based on a single example of an extreme case . . .

See my point?

Ok, it is ok to be loyal to some extent, in fact you can go opposite of this idea and it's probably ok.

BUT sometimes extreme cases need to be highlihted so they DON'T become common.

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, it is ok to be loyal to some extent, in fact you can go opposite of this idea and it's probably ok.

BUT sometimes extreme cases need to be highlihted so they DON'T become common.
Certainly, but what of the quality itself?

Unless the extreme case exists because of the quality, or hinges upon it, why put down the quality on its own?

And even working with your idea, why focus on the quality instead of the job (criminal)? Isn't that the bigger issue?

And why use a title that brings in all of society (people) when its an exteme case youre thinking of?

So your methods were at odds with your idea, otherwise that's good in itself, imo

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Unless the extreme case exists because of the quality, or hinges upon it, why put down the quality on its own?

And even working with your idea, why focus on the quality instead of the job (criminal)? Isn't that the bigger issue?

And why use a title that brings in all of society (people) when its an exteme case youre thinking of?

So your methods were at odds with your idea, otherwise that's good in itself, imo
It is a big deal, criminal empires are taking over the world playing on peoples emotions, Trumpism, radical religious extremists, all of this comes from the idea that people value their loyalty to their cause MORE than actual values, Trump never wanted to be a good president he just wanted to WIN the presidency, people who are nice to him can get away with murder and people who are not he would probably want to put their heads on spikes.

Today people can't joke about the prophet or some kid chops your head off.

The kid thinks he is right because this is a sign of not being loyal.

This is a real issue people need to be aware of and talk about.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is a big deal, criminal empires are taking over the world playing on peoples emotions, Trumpism, radical religious extremists, all of this comes from the idea that people value their loyalty to their cause MORE than actual values, Trump never wanted to be a good president he just wanted to WIN the presidency, people who are nice to him can get away with murder and people who are not he would probably want to put their heads on spikes.

Today people can't joke about the prophet or some kid chops your head off.

The kid thinks he is right because this is a sign of not being loyal.

This is a real issue people need to be aware of and talk about.
Oof

Besides the premise of your perspective and interpretation of those situations being perfect . . .

The quality can exist outside of those very specific situations you described, its even necessary in society/community balance, but can you show even a theoretical example of the specific gangsterism you described being thoroughly good? (Never mind to the point where it is engrained into the fundamental values of our society)

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oof

Besides the premise of your perspective and interpretation of those situations being perfect . . .

The quality can exist outside of those very specific situations you described, its even necessary in society/community balance, but can you show even a theoretical example of the specific gangsterism you described being thoroughly good? (Never mind to the point where it is engrained into the fundamental values of our society)
I think the ideas are never bad.

The practical implications are.

It's the same when people say muslims are evil, they aren't but there is alot of problems with Islam.

I think Judeochristians are just today sidekicks and a gateway into the far right movement, but it doesn't mean that as a general rule.

People need to always be able to disagree and walk different paths, if people started to take my words as absolute laws they would start banning pop songs from Charlie XCX cus she seems to rebeliious.

I just wanna higlight waht I think are real issues, it doesn't mean that the thoughts and ideas are inhertly evil.

Alot of poeple would sacrifice common sense for friendship and to soem extent that can be seen as noble, if we are all busy without our own moral principes then we will probably all become lonely and create a bad world.
Post automatically merged:

Also, not to mention I think poltical correctness and people who think way too much about morality can be seen as mobsters too.

You need to agree with them or you are basically Hitler.

Last edited:

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the ideas are never bad.

The practical implications are.

It's the same when people say muslims are evil, they aren't but there is alot of problems with Islam.

I think Judeochristians are just today sidekicks and a gateway into the far right movement, but it doesn't mean that as a general rule.

People need to always be able to disagree and walk different paths, if people started to take my words as absolute laws they would start banning pop songs from Charlie XCX cus she seems to rebeliious.

I just wanna higlight waht I think are real issues, it doesn't mean that the thoughts and ideas are inhertly evil.

Alot of poeple would sacrifice common sense for friendship and to soem extent that can be seen as noble, if we are all busy without our own moral principes then we will probably all become lonely and create a bad world.
Post automatically merged:

Also, not to mention I think poltical correctness and people who think way too much about morality can be seen as mobsters too.

You need to agree with them or you are basically Hitler.
Never bad?

Islam the faith or what some people have done with it? Again, perfect perspective . . .

Always? Pedophiles and other such extreme cases?

Real issues? Sure. But ideas =/= methods, as i already noted

Because our moral principles are fundamentally divisive?

Can =/= always. Thats why i highlighted methods vs idea

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The second part is pretty much what gangs do nowadays right? You work your butt off trying to gain respect and one mistake, you're part of a beat down.

Also, were you a part of a cult o.o