Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As title says, I hate them.
There should be an option where we can view the Name we added as a friend, because I wouldn't know who he knows before and after someone changes his name. But Once I befriend him with the name of that time. I should be able to view it.

I am part of NB for a long time and I hate losing friends and I feel like I don't even know the people who were once close to me.

Yes, I have changed name once in my life my original name was alimujtaba786 and since it was my real name, I decided to get a new one here. But that was long time ago and I didn't make it a habit.

That's just my opinion.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As title says, I hate them.
There should be an option where we can view the Name we added as a friend, because I wouldn't know who he knows before and after someone changes his name. But Once I befriend him with the name of that time. I should be able to view it.

I am part of NB for a long time and I hate losing friends and I feel like I don't even know the people who were once close to me.

Yes, I have changed name once in my life my original name was alimujtaba786 and since it was my real name, I decided to get a new one here. But that was long time ago and I didn't make it a habit.

That's just my opinion.
Same, i've changed my name once maybe twice but always gone back to the same one soon after, i can never figure out who is who anymore, lost alot of friends that way too :(

I think you can see your old usernames if you go to your profile and it's one of the last tabs next to infractions, but it would be good if you could see others old user names

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same, i've changed my name once maybe twice but always gone back to the same one soon after, i can never figure out who is who anymore, lost alot of friends that way too :(

I think you can see your old usernames if you go to your profile and it's one of the last tabs next to infractions, but it would be good if you could see others old user names
I usually see previous conversation to find out who that person was :|

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
I agree, even though I have changed my name like 4 times.. The fourth one was a mod event name that I didn't change back.. U_U

Mostly because I cannot find one which I liked- it was too lazy or too short or just didn't feel like mine... But I do understand that It confuses people in normal cases. ( there are only 3 green names so I can still be found easily.)

I usually see previous conversation to find out who that person was :|
So do I but that sometimes doesn't work.

Last edited:

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well my name was Sasuke2716 because Sasuke WAS my favorite character. But then I came here and the Sauce wank was too much. So now I hate Sasuke and his fans with a burning passion, almost as bad as I hate Sakura. But when I was gifted premmy I chanhed my name to Godly Minato, then Eternal Minato. Now it's Sam and staying that way

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, even though I have changed my name like 4 times.. The fourth one was a mod event name that I didn't change back.. U_U

Mostly because I cannot find one which I liked- it was too lazy or too short or just didn't feel like mine... But I do understand that It confuses people in normal cases. ( there are only 3 green names so I can still be found easily.)

So do I but that sometimes doesn't work.
I am suggesting that we should be able to "Check a Box" which gives us Name of the person at the time we added them as a friend.
Will that be possible ?

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well my name was Sasuke2716 because Sasuke WAS my favorite character. But then I came here and the Sauce wank was too much. So now I hate Sasuke and his fans with a burning passion, almost as bad as I hate Sakura. But when I was gifted premmy I chanhed my name to Godly Minato, then Eternal Minato. Now it's Sam and staying that way
I had a similar reason for changing from UzumakiSama. I converted to the church of Uchiha :snick:

OT - It doesn't bother me because I don't have many friends

Reactions: Magi

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think if you're familiar enough with someone or certain members, you'll usually know who they are by what they post and such. Friends on here should be able to identify you in some way even if you change your name. I don't know it just works out like that lol

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am suggesting that we should be able to "Check a Box" which gives us Name of the person at the time we added them as a friend.
Will that be possible ?
Interesting idea. We could also add the option for users to allow other people see their previous usernames or not. Maybe some kind of "contacts only", "friends only" or "all members" in the privacy section coz some people might not want other normal members know this information. I personally don't care.

But really, it's kinda easy to figure out who is who.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Will that be possible ?
Not sure. We can suggest that to admins but some member do it deliberately to hide their first name ( eg some of them use their real names etc and then realize they do not want to share it).. so I don't know if it would be accepted or if the idea will be liked by that many.

Even if it gets implemented, it will probably be same as latest rep stats- you would be able to see the latest changes only just like on your own profile, while some of the people seem to change their name more frequently than their undergarments.

You may try looking up their old posts. Sometimes it's easier to find an old name that way.

Last edited:

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure. We can suggest that to admins but some member do it deliberately to hide their first name ( eg some of them use their real names etc and then realize they do not want to share it).. so I don't know if it would be accepted or if the idea will be liked by that many.

Even if it gets implemented, it will probably be same as latest rep stats- you would be able to see the latest changes only just like on your own profile, while some of the people seem to change their name more frequently than their undergarments.

You may try looking up their old posts. Sometimes it's easier to find an old name that way.
I appreciate that you'll try.

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
dont give a shit. i can recogonize all my friends (it helps that 90% dont even post here anymore)

anyway namechanges are awesome. my greatest username till date has been Weed Lord Boner Hitler. zise banned me for it but it was totally worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.