Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they always talk about x person, toriyama,kishimoto,oda,kubo and etc

I feel like they connect their enjoyment to wither or not, x creator has wrote the project or not
It's so dumb, one of these days toriyama will die,kubo will die or whomever

it's sad yes but it's life people die
What then do you just stop liking whatever series cause the creator aint involved no more???

it's dumb anyway
imagine watching the dark knight and going this was so shit. It's non canon trash

why didt my fave bill finger and bob kane write it
they made the character and obviously nobody else ever should write batman
Yes this sounds fucking dumb dont it
but that's literally how manga bros act

Imagine, If i just hated every yugioh show cause kazuki takahashi didt write them
or hated the card game cause he didt make it
the reasons for people liking or disliking shounen media is borderline retarded and it just does not make zero sense

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,481💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel like this is a silly process of thinking. That's like saying don't like a singer, even though they sang the song. Don't like the painter even though they painted the picture. Don't like the mechanic, even though he fixed your car. I'm not understanding your way of thinking with this one. People like the original ideas and creators because those are the people that essentially breathed the life into what we all know and love and its completely okay to reject whatever comes after that/them. Nothing is better than the original. Plenty of bands I stopped listening to because they either changed lead singers or for instance, there was a Christian band I loved but I stopped listening to them as of late because their songs became less Christian and more of whatever the **** it is nowadays. It's okay to like change, it is okay to not like change. It seems like you are rejecting the idea of people not liking change and that's just not how life works.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like this is a silly process of thinking. That's like saying don't like a singer,
The fiction has nothing to do with the writer
Where songs often have everything to do with the singer

it's a different context
people make songs about their lives all the time

I dont care who's making goku punch the bad guy in the face
at the end of the day, it's all the same

and really only hardcore nerds care about if a dude writes it or not

real difference between music and writing

is if eminem dies then there's no eminem music

if toriyama dies then there's still dragon ball anime and games

Don't like the painter even though they painted the picture.
Most of time nobody cares about the artist
people use fanart of characters, And never reference the person making it
cause what ultimately matters is the drawing, the end product not who made it

Exceptions exist ofc like pablo picasso, people know his art cause him nobody actually has a intrest in his art
they like him cause he's famous and that's it
Post automatically merged:

. People like the original ideas and creators because those are the people that essentially breathed the life
if that was the case none of you would would even like dragon ball

if you wanted the original idea, then you would read journey to the west
the thing that inspired dragon ball

you just a have online group that thinks this so you mindlessly agree with it no matter how fucking retarded that group's claims are in reality hell

If you care so much about originality
go read the pilot naruto manga instead of the normal one ohh wait you dont do that cause it's not about the facts of the matter or reason

it's just about the fandom's mind numbing stupidity which wages on for all of time cause the average person tends to have zero idea what their talking about

If you really wanna go into this muh organity man

do you know how unoriginal naruto is????

I love the story dont get me wrong but jesus, The nine tails
that's a idea from mythlogy

ninja's
well that's historic

I could keep going on but beyond a surface lv muh purity idea of things, You really dont care about originals or whatever

You got a belief and that's it, a dumb self contradictory retarded belief that ignores every story or idea comes from somewhere every thought,every thing has a inspiration somewhere

Ofc you likely just going to go, Ether it's my belief bro or cry about how you were insulted instead of understanding my argument for why you were insulted to begin with regardless im awaiting whatever cope you makeup to defend your indefeinsiveable position

This shit is really only a manga bro thing

name 1 motherfucker literally one dude who goes yea the new batman whatever is shit cause bill finger didt make it

it's literally only one group of braindead weirdo's who think this way and literally once anyone of the manga creators die
they still read the shit cause it's just fucking virtue signaling

and you know how i know
because people still read berserk

chapter 372
made in 2023

Miura died in 2021

People will still like their favorite series even if the creator is not involved or dead

This shit is so fake, I cant stand it

Im still gonna vaguely follow naruto and dragon ball even if whomever dies cause never liked the story cause they made it
I liked it, Cause i liked it

Last edited:

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,481💸
Kumi
1,917💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The fiction has nothing to do with the writer
Where songs often have everything to do with the singer

it's a different context
people make songs about their lives all the time

I dont care who's making goku punch the bad guy in the face
at the end of the day, it's all the same

and really only hardcore nerds care about if a dude writes it or not

real difference between music and writing

is if eminem dies then there's no eminem music

if toriyama dies then there's still dragon ball anime and games

Most of time nobody cares about the artist
people use fanart of characters, And never reference the person making it
cause what ultimately matters is the drawing, the end product not who made it

Exceptions exist ofc like pablo picasso, people know his art cause him nobody actually has a intrest in his art
they like him cause he's famous and that's it

if that was the case none of you would would even like dragon ball

if you wanted the original idea, then you would read journey to the west
the thing that inspired dragon ball

you just a have online group that thinks this so you mindlessly agree with it no matter how fucking retarded that group's claims are in reality hell

If you care so much about originality
go read the pilot naruto manga instead of the normal one ohh wait you dont do that cause it's not about the facts of the matter or reason

it's just about the fandom's mind numbing stupidity which wages on for all of time cause the average person tends to have zero idea what their talking about

If you really wanna go into this muh organity man

do you know how unoriginal naruto is????

I love the story dont get me wrong but jesus, The nine tails
that's a idea from mythlogy

ninja's
well that's historic

I could keep going on but beyond a surface lv muh purity idea of things, You really dont care about originals or whatever

You got a belief and that's it, a dumb self contradictory retarded belief that ignores every story or idea comes from somewhere every thought,every thing has a inspiration somewhere

Ofc you likely just going to go, Ether it's my belief bro or cry about how you were insulted instead of understanding my argument for why you were insulted to begin with regardless im awaiting whatever cope you makeup to defend your indefeinsiveable position

This shit is really only a manga bro thing

name 1 motherfucker literally one dude who goes yea the new batman whatever is shit cause bill finger didt make it

it's literally only one group of braindead weirdo's who think this way and literally once anyone of the manga creators die
they still read the shit cause it's just fucking virtue signaling

and you know how i know
because people still read berserk

chapter 372
made in 2023

Miura died in 2021

People will still like their favorite series even if the creator is not involved or dead

This shit is so fake, I cant stand it
Woah woah woah on the last part I didn’t mean to offend. I literally responded for the sake of conversation. I don’t care either way, I like what I like and simply gave examples, even a personal one so you have a reference on what I mean. No need to get heated brethren. I respect you, your threads and your topics. If I offended you I truly apologize, real talk.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Woah woah woah on the last part I didn’t mean to offend. I literally responded for the sake of conversation. I don’t care either way, I like what I like and simply gave examples, even a personal one so you have a reference on what I mean. No need to get heated brethren. I respect you, your threads and your topics. If I offended you I truly apologize, real talk.
No offense it's just braindead

Dude if originality is the point

then naruto literally has a pilot manga

like one existent before the og manga itself

and here's another thing
why do you read sequels

they arent original

Im not offended, it's just so mind numbingly dumb

for all the reasons explained

Let me put this into perspective for you
you think people gonna just stop reading boruto if kishimoto dies, alot of diehards have spent thousands of hours defending it from people like me who dislike it and somehow despite all the energy they spent

they just lose interest when creator dies despite that not happening with berserk which is far less known and is far less contentious.

Reactions: Troi