I had hoped...

Fire fist

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sad about already showing kids of heroes because it implies that naruto gang has grown up so fast and I'm also no longer childhood and realised that I can't simply stay child forever and I have grow up and take responsibilites not that I don't want too. Its just that naruto has been a large part of my life and it suddenly ended and showed the childrens. It like a part of life or childhood is gone without me noticing. I want to see their kids but not right now its like I skiped my childhood and now lost so I have hoped these kind of ending happens
You know I'm narusaku shipper so I had hoped the ending would have been of narusaku where something like this happens:

OR

OR
part 3 be like:

or

Please don't be offended by my hope. Every person has a right to express their opinon and yeah some may not like my opinion but please keep an open mind

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing wrong with wishing for an alt ending. It seems a large number of people (at least on the base) are upset by the ending. But in the movie to come Naruto and gang are still kids of sorts, so take some comfort that there is a little more of their childhood that will be filled in before the events of chapter 700 :win:

And there is also the new generation. They are all young kids(abliet not the teens we know and love) but hey there you go :happy:

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see where you're coming from. For the majority of the story, the younger generation has been in their teens, so we've gotten used to the way they are depicted at that age. Having a sudden 12 year timeskip with these characters now in their late twenties is definitely sad as the story of those characters has finally come to a close.

We still have the movie which will take place 2 years after the events of 699, so we will still get to see some more of the characters we have grown so accustomed to.