Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had a dream of what naruto vs sasuke should've looked like

I realized that they could've brought back some classics and took the to new heights

Rasenshuriken x clone x substitution - paper bomb 1000 years of death

Or shadow of q dancing leaf x chidori negashi x falcon drop (should have been in the manga)

Enton x string reeling x Dragon fire

Narutos under ground upper cut x Rasengan
uderground kurama chakra arms x rasengan

If anyone else has suggestions ideas or hypothetical scenarios Please share.

This is not bashing the last fight nor kishi just wanted old stuff incorporated in cool ways

SkyGodHorus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had a dream of what naruto vs sasuke should've looked like

I realized that they could've brought back some classics and took the to new heights

Rasenshuriken x clone x substitution - paper bomb 1000 years of death

Or shadow of q dancing leaf x chidori negashi x falcon drop (should have been in the manga)

Enton x string reeling x Dragon fire

Narutos under ground upper cut x Rasengan
uderground kurama chakra arms x rasengan

If anyone else has suggestions ideas or hypothetical scenarios Please share.

This is not bashing the last fight nor kishi just wanted old stuff incorporated in cool ways
I'm rewriting parts of part 1 and most of part 2 in a fanfiction lols and yes, I'll be changing the fight as well.

NineSNS

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would rather that Sasuke and Naruto would have gotten their 2nd fight out of the way before working together to fight the FV.

SkyGodHorus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would rather that Sasuke and Naruto would have gotten their 2nd fight out of the way before working together to fight the FV.
Considering their second fight was heavily foreshadowed to be the final fight of the series, I'd say that was an impossibility. It would not have been coherent with the rest of the story.

Link me bruh

Also include falcon drop please I always thought that was sasukes best moves
Sorry, can't do that lols. Plagiarism reasons. Plus I want it to be unknown to everyone. I may post a few chapters every now and then, but very very few. Here's two for a new arc I'm adding before the chuunin exam.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigGuns Reloaded

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was hard to make their fight more epic than Hashirama's and Madara's. It was simply impossible.
How bout the avatars let off tbb in rapid succession and biju susanoo instead of having a lightning cape or tail had kirins for tails

Throw in a 1000 great ball rasengan to knock off susanoo armor

Zris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'Falcon Drop' isn't that the piledriver move he did to Naruto?
You must be registered for see images
he did it to orchimaru as well? In any case it seemed like young Sasuke watched WWE when he was at home. I yelled piledriver when he done it to Naruto! lol at it not being in the manga

I'm expecting the anime to invent new moves and combos once they air Vote2. I can't wait, your dream sounded like a nice one to have. Mines are random