Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why?

Because that would, at last, make this story exciting again. Sasuke would even come across as looking like half a formidable villain - fools the old Hokage so Tobirama doesn't kill them on the spot, plays along until the world-ending threats have passed, and then BAM! Takes control of the Hokage, kills Orochimaru and his cronies (that's not really necessary but what are they even doing in the story at this point? Might as well get them out of the way now and get it over with), and then attacks the weakened Ninja Alliance. - He would have fooled EVERYONE, the Konoha 11 would have realized they were f*cking idiots when they trusted the man who MURDERED THEIR TEMPORARY LEADER IN COLD BLOOD while Shikamaru just goes "see? Told you".

We would finally get out of this incredibly stupid and pointless arc, dispose of these awful villains, it would solve the problem with "oh right the Hokage are actually zombies, what are they going to do when this is over?", it would even make Sasuke's desire to be Hokage actually make (a twisted kind of) sense.

Do I think this will happen? No

Do I think Sasuke will survive, redeem himself and be forgiven by everyone and end the curse of hatred? Yes

Do I think this would be more original, unexpected and believable (as far as Naruto goes, where motives don't matter and logic doesn't make sense)? Oh my, yes.

Reactions: AlphaScythian

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Infact; this would have been cool...
Maybe Orochimaru will pull up some sh*t? I have hopes from that creeper in order to change to tides of story.

It would be cool too if edo hokages somehow go away.

Kakashii

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it would be stupid as hell. sasuke doesnt betray. oro does. sasuke isnt really the manipulative kind of person (even though he was with oro just so he could train him and give him more power). the manga is finally getting amazing. that would ruin everything.

AllomnisymbolsparttwoT

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lul sasuke turning evil would spam his moves and dont make straitgy he will become reckless and hasty like obito! :I damn got beaten by minato. a non sharingan user who dont have paper bombs or anything just a dude with a kunai > kamui

Thane

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hope so too. The mang must continue
No. No, it most certainly must not. Naruto has been running for FAR too long, and has turned into an utter mess. Ending it on an exciting note might make people look back at it more fondly, although I'm not sure even that would be enough.

htmwall

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it would be stupid as hell. sasuke doesnt betray. oro does. sasuke isnt really the manipulative kind of person (even though he was with oro just so he could train him and give him more power). the manga is finally getting amazing. that would ruin everything.
no offence but this is a dumb comment(the bolded one).
sasuke betrayed every person he worked with just to get his goal and once they're no use to him he gets rid of them.
first konoha to orochimaru,second betrayed oro and "killed" him(not that care about oro's life),betrayed the team he formed by leaving suiguetsu and juugo behind to die in the kage summit,and then was about to kill karin.and lately he betrayed obito and right now he's fighting against his goal.
yep this guy doesn't betray at all,while all his life what he did in order to achieve his goals is betrayal.

Last edited:

phylos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I thought people believing Sasuke was a villain were joking.

He never was; hell, not even months after meeting Naruto he was willing to get himself killed to save him.

ETA: That said, he still deserves comeuppance for everything he's done.

Thane

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I thought people believing Sasuke was a villain were joking.

He never was; hell, not even months after meeting Naruto he was willing to get himself killed to save him.

ETA: That said, he still deserves comeuppance for everything he's done.
He attacked the leaders of the major villages, he killed the man who was going to be the sixth Hokage, attacked Kakashi, Naruto and Sakura. And then he slaughtered a bunch of neutral guards.

Before that he left the his home village to join one of the Leaf's most hated enemies - another traitor, simply because he believed he could grow stronger there.

He was a villain.

He was never a very good/appealing character, what with all the plot warping, cheesy dialogue and the clichés that made up his entire character, but he was a villain nonetheless. In a world where Ninja are supposed to be tools for the government we conveniently never see, a wildcard like him should've been killed instantaneously. Hell, if you did that to your home country in real life, you'd become one of the most hated men in history.

The fact that he's still alive, that people care about him and that he will most likely survive this series, is awful.

Thane

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
seems to me the danzo fans are still hurting that none not even the 5 kages or the other shinobi care that sauske killed him
Don't you find that incredibly weird though? The guy has been around for a LONG time, and has apparently done some pretty shitty things, stuff that has most likely caused the deaths of quite the number of Shinobi from other countries - and no one cares that the man is dead. He suddenly becomes Hokage, the Leaf is in an uproar, they're broken, leaderless, desperate and have the Akatsuki breathing down their necks - and then their pet traitor (who is still loved despite all of the crap he has put people through for his own benefits) kills their Hokage (who is hated for all the shit he has put people through, even if it was for the benefit of the village) and absolutely no one cares.

It is just bad storywriting. Kishimoto is not exactly the world's greatest author to put it lightly, but that is just abysmal.

Even so, this is about Sasuke. Him suddenly wanting to become Hokage even though he abandoned the village in pursuit of his own vain desires is just mindblowing. If this series is to turn around before the end, I think one of the best ways to do it would be this.

Status
Not open for further replies.