I finally joined....

lily

Kin
6💸
Kumi
2,968💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I have absolutely no experience with forums or RP but I decided to finally give it a go (after a lot of pestering by a certain someone)...

I'm usually wrapped up with work but I enjoy being creative in my spare time and this seems to be somewhere in which I can showcase that. I look forward to meeting you and seeing what you guys get up to as well! :heart:

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I have absolutely no experience with forums or RP but I decided to finally give it a go (after a lot of pestering by a certain someone)...

I'm usually wrapped up with work but I enjoy being creative in my spare time and this seems to be somewhere in which I can showcase that. I look forward to meeting you and seeing what you guys get up to as well! :heart:
Welcome!!!
Don't forget to eventually visit Forum Games either!! :D

Reactions: lily

Kajime Kazuhiro

Elite
Kin
165💸
Kumi
1,774💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

omg, is this the cutie Lily?

Anyways, welcome to the AnimeBase forums!

Reactions: lily