BlueMeteor

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A little background: naruto was my first manga and the only one I read for probably 5 years. I branched off into bleach and fairy tail which I really enjoy and I read a few others that ended. Once naruto ended I was getting tired of only having one updated chapter to read each week. Anyways one piece always seemed too hard to catch up on but I started reading a few months ago and I just finished the last chapter. I really enjoy it and there seems to be a very distinct pattern where there is a long arc and then you get a little background on luffys family. I thought the arc around aces execution was one of the best I've read in any manga

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You will regret it, although the last three chapters have been 10/10 usually waiting for manga every week AFTER you've just binge read it is not-so-rewarding,

Actually I never understood why people strived to catch up, next manga I read I am gonna make sure -or at least try- I don't catch up before publishing finishes.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You will regret it, although the last three chapters have been 10/10 usually waiting for manga every week AFTER you've just binge read it is not-so-rewarding,

Actually I never understood why people strived to catch up, next manga I read I am gonna make sure -or at least try- I don't catch up before publishing finishes.
@bold since 2016. started Oda is banging them chapters week and week out.

@Size WHAT? The hype is real atm,idk 'bout you but I am hyped af

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@bold since 2016. started Oda is banging them chapters week and week out.

@Size WHAT? The hype is real atm,idk 'bout you but I am hyped af
Yeah but after you've just had access to 100 chapter in advance with no concept of cliffhanger or waiting. Like you read a nice chapter that ends with hype, now you can just hit next and get to see it then and there. Can't do that with weekly release, this comparison is more like a novel and weekly chapters, not like manga itself being more or less enjoyable, you just get more of it whether it's good or bad(while you haven't caught up).

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but after you've just had access to 100 chapter in advance with no concept of cliffhanger or waiting. Like you read a nice chapter that ends with hype, now you can just hit next and get to see it then and there. Can't do that with weekly release, this comparison is more like a novel and weekly chapters, not like manga itself being more or less enjoyable, you just get more of it whether it's good or bad(while you haven't caught up).
Idk about you but I enjoy these cliffhangers,sure you get mad but you just can't get enough of it.I'm in hype land atm,cliffhangers are here to make you stuck to the story and Oda is doing hell good job with it :D