Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like in the coming months I dont feel safe and I have no self protection to use.
Ultimately I dont think I'm gonna die, but I still feel like I might and it worries me.

I dont have any regrets, or wishes, the only thing that is sad is that there are things I planned on doing in the future.
I mean I could try to defend myself with a knife or something but then I have to live with being a mruderer fro the rest of my life.
And that would probablydestroy my career too.
MAYBE I will get lucky.
I hope so.
If I dont post here come summer, then maybe Ill be dead, I think its a real possibility.

• Sad
Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If it happens , it happens why to worry about event that is unknown.

Everything that born will die please dont overthink about this eventual fate enjoy time, have relationship, enjoy working in your friends , you cannot stop whatever that comes.
Post automatically merged:

Like in the coming months I dont feel safe and I have no self protection to use.
Ultimately I dont think I'm gonna die, but I still feel like I might and it worries me.

I dont have any regrets, or wishes, the only thing that is sad is that there are things I planned on doing in the future.
I mean I could try to defend myself with a knife or something but then I have to live with being a mruderer fro the rest of my life.
And that would probablydestroy my career too.
MAYBE I will get lucky.
I hope so.
If I dont post here come summer, then maybe Ill be dead, I think its a real possibility.
You need help my friend , speak to your person closest to you. You seem troubled with something. Enjoy your youth life.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You sound like a very depressing person. You should find someone to help with your problem. Also, you need some air, get away from social media, and get out more. I'm not going to feel sorry for you or try to talk you out of anything.

Also, I'm reporting your thread. Sad. SMH

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
What's the cause of your concern about your safety? You mention self protection, so I'm assuming you mean an external force leading to your death. If that is the case wouldn't it be better to inform your local authorities?

Reactions: Avaitto

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If it happens , it happens why to worry about event that is unknown.

Everything that born will die please dont overthink about this eventual fate enjoy time, have relationship, enjoy working in your friends , you cannot stop whatever that comes.

You need help my friend , speak to your person closest to you. You seem troubled with something. Enjoy your youth life.
You sound like a very depressing person. You should find someone to help with your problem. Also, you need some air, get away from social media, and get out more. I'm not going to feel sorry for you or try to talk you out of anything.

Also, I'm reporting your thread. Sad. SMH
I feel like you didn't understand what he meant, there is someone who wants to murder him and the authorities don't give a $hit, read his previous threads.

Well, Rest In Peace ahead of time. It was nice knowing you.
It's probably your username that's taunting you, change it, heed my words before its too late

*vanish into the darkness*
This isn't funny, I might report you.
What's the cause of your concern about your safety? You mention self protection, so I'm assuming you mean an external force leading to your death. If that is the case wouldn't it be better to inform your local authorities?
People from the religion of peace are given special rights, he already informed them but they dismissed what he said, he's also afraid of being called a racist because the two things are somehow related, that guy is from a gang and does drugs and has a gun so Demon's life is in real danger.

Last edited:
Reactions: YowYan

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like you didn't understand what he meant, there is someone who wants to murder him and the authorities don't give a $hit, read his previous threads.

People from the religion of peace are given special rights, he already informed them but they dismissed what he said, he's also afraid of being called a racist because the two things are somehow related, that guy is from a gang and does drugs and has a gun so Demon's life is in real danger.
Calm down brother, I thought he playing as usual or is he or isn't he, only he knows

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay @Astrovio thanks i read back , I really dont know about your situation Demon but anime forum is not really the solution to it.

Better to go to your cops if someone is threatening your life i mean this is damn too serious . I really could help you out but my only advise is have local authorities informed about life threatening.

I hope for your safety and i hope you give your update on your situation.

Most people will likely think its trolling. I almost thought this was troll threads unless you informed us he has written previously. I apologise for not reading his post completely .

I wish something works out if the local authorities are not helping. If he was near to me i would be willing to help him out.

I just dont see if we are right people who could give him the solution.

Last edited:

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Calm down brother, I thought he playing as usual or is he or isn't he, only he knows
He was talking about this problem for a long time, he was renting that guy an apartment or something and he's saying that someone stole money from the apartment and wants Demon to give him a lot of cash or he will kill him and his family.
Okay @Astrovio thanks i read back , I really dont know about your situation Demon but anime forum is not really the solution to it.

Better to go to your cops if someone is threatening your life i mean this is damn too serious . I really could help you out but my only advise is have local authorities informed about life threatening.

I hope for your safety and i hope you give your update on your situation.

Most people will likely think its trolling. I almost thought this was troll threads unless you informed us he has written previously. I apologise for not reading his post completely .

I wish something works out if the local authorities are not helping. If he was near to me i would be willing to help him out.

I just dont see if we are right people who could give him the solution.
I thinks it's Demon's fault because he kept dealing with a lot of BS from that guy and he wanted to be 'nice' and didn't kick him right away, and that guy is using that fact to abuse him and it reached the point of him pointing a gun at his head.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Okay report me, you big baby. I didn’t do anything wrong lol.

He was talking about this problem for a long time, he was renting that guy an apartment or something and he's saying that someone stole money from the apartment and wants Demon to give him a lot of cash or he will kill him and his family.

I thinks it's Demon's fault because he kept dealing with a lot of BS from that guy and he wanted to be 'nice' and didn't kick him right away, and that guy is using that fact to abuse him and it reached the point of him pointing a gun at his head.
Looks like I’ll have to report you for putting someone’s personal business out there. Damn. You’re weird for that one, kid.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
His business was already 'out there' as Demon has been making threads about his issues for months on end.

Perhaps be less petty, teenage girl.
Perhaps you should tell that to the guy threatening to report me over nothing.

Now I remember, you must be mad that I eat your precious animals. Go take your soft vegan bullshit elsewhere and don’t quote me off-topic for no reason.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Calm down everyone. It's like past 2 am here and I do not want to deal with reports this late at night. I should have been asleep like 4 hour ago.

Assuming you have been telling use truth and not merely joking around, Demon, you need to file a formal report to police. Even if they say they cannot help at once as you mentioned before, make sure they at least put it on record, in my opinion. Try to find help with someone local who knows the laws and procedure and your options.

We can sympathies with your situation but we cannot give you real life help.

Reactions: Troi

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm like legit scared.
Hope you are not trolling man . If someone really is after you speak to someone in real life.

What country do you live in btw ? If you live in europe take a trip to nearest country where you feel safe honestly belgium makes sense for a neutral country.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo, watch some videos on knife fighting, learn to stick it and twist. And aim for non vitals or survivable targets, if it comes down to it you can protect yourself and not kill the other fellow.

Anyway, this is paranoia setting in, better to nip it in the budd while you still can. And follow the plan of action we discussed in the last thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaitto

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I remember that thread. However, I haven't been updated about all the rest of it though. Shame the police couldn't help. I still find it weird its still going on and he is typing it here.

Anyway, I didn't want to be accessory to a [possible] murder.