Twisted007

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why would you feel sorry for him? This manga is called Naruto and the star of the series couldn't defeat Sasuke even once. This fight was clearly a draw but Kishi can't end a shounen manga with Sasuke still being ''evil'' and thus made him admit defeat. I'm sure that Sasuke fans are glad that Naruto didn't TnJ him. The fact that Naruto couldn't defeat him in the battle is a bonus. Nope this is a good day for Sasuke fans.

Unlike Naruto fans who are taking a panel out of context just to feel better about the fact that Naruto didn't win the fight.

Spongebond

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Why would you feel sorry for him? This manga is called Naruto and the star of the series couldn't defeat Sasuke even once. This fight was clearly a draw but Kishi can't end a shounen manga with Sasuke still being ''evil'' and thus made him admit defeat. I'm sure that Sasuke fans are glad that Naruto didn't TnJ him. The fact that Naruto couldn't defeat him in the battle is a bonus. Nope this is a good day for Sasuke fans.

Unlike Naruto fans who are taking a panel out of context just to feel better about the fact that Naruto didn't win the fight.
But Sasuke himself admitted he lost?

Michael

Legendary
Kin
104๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
21๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
How did Naruto win when both of them can't even move. Sasuke lost motivation to keep fighting Naruto after he talk no jutsu'd himself. How Naruto fans see this as a win for Naruto is beyond me.

The fight was a draw.
Naruto was extremely nerfed exhausted and no killing intent, he defeated sasuke accept it. Sasuke himself admitted Naruto was stronger than him, If sasuke won naruto would be dead.