I dont't get some of you guys, "The Last" was quite good.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minus the the Sasuke fans for the lack of Sasuek in the movie, and NS fans, i don't see why some dislike this movie. I know people are entitled to their opinions but, it seems that people will go out of their way to be Hipsters and dislike something most people like. Especially on this website. I was hooked the whole way through, the only part i did not like is the part where SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERS
SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERS

Naruto one-shotted Toneri with one punch. Otherwise, it was good. The interactions with Hinata and Naruto did not seem forced like people made them out to be, in fact they were kinda realistic and transitioned well and i found my self smiling from the cuteness.(lol) It seemed well written how Naruto realized Hinata's love for him and kind of accepted her feelings. Even though i genrally like NH, and was sorta pleased with their interaction in the manga, i would have to admit that they should have had more interaction time with each other if they were the ending pairing decided from the start. But as Kishi said, he is not an expert at writing love stories. Since the movie is 80% about Naruto and Hinata, this is proably where the hate stems, at least for this movie. What are some of you guys honestopinion?

Reactions: FreeTanner17

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was one of the best Naruto shippuden movies. NH wasn't forced it just seemed natural like a casual thing. Naruto punching Toneri was quite awesome. Sasuke fans also should be happy because that meteor busting was Sasuke's strongest attack he has shown in the Naruto series.