i dont have proof but

Status
Not open for further replies.

iseespace930

Member
88 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
88
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I have a good feeling that the so6p brother is orochimaru
 

Everztar

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,117 posts 922 reactions
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
922
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
o_O
You must be registered for see images
 

ObitoGokuKakashi

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,078 posts 530 reactions
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
530
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
.............. what in the .. How? :|
 

Klad

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
26,125 posts 1,524 reactions
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Messages
26,125
Reaction score
1,524
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This thread is very logical . Yeah , I think so too .

Lol , jk . Log off and stop embrassing yourself anymore.
 

AnRoLegacy

Member
118 posts 18 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Messages
118
Reaction score
18
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I won't knock the theory yet. Details? Reasoning?
 

xjimbox

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,751 posts 463 reactions
Joined
Sep 6, 2011
Messages
4,751
Reaction score
463
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Just a little bit of advice... You are starting your post very badly by saying "I don't have proof" and thus making the odds of people taking future threads serious.

On a second note It might be you never know when it comes to this series.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top