Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyone else? Vegeta Mustache antics aside.
Seeing Chibi Goku again was pretty cool and I was pretty happy with Trunk's screen time...

Honestly, if I had to complain, 4 things come to mind.
1. Goten's hair (he should've kept goku's hairstyle D:). 2. Goten's personality (Casanova attitude was kinda meh) 3. **** you pan, I wanted Gotenks and Goku antics. 4. Mustache + Vegeta's hair. (continuity issue. and to be frank, mustache looked stupid.)

Ssj4 looked AWESOME and the rest of the series was pretty funny.
And lets face it. SSJ4 Gogeta is the most badass, lovable, sparkling troll in the entire DBZ Verse

You must be registered for see images

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The series had this odd filter or odd grainy background texture that put off negative vibes. Compare OP's pic to a pic of DBZ:

DBZ looks bright and colorful, yet DBGT's backgrounds all have that dimmed tint.

Dark Sonic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The series had this odd filter or odd grainy background texture that put off negative vibes. Compare OP's pic to a pic of DBZ:

DBZ looks bright and colorful, yet DBGT's backgrounds all have that dimmed tint.
Yeah it dimmed a little but the animation quality is better than Super.

OT: SSJ4 makes better sense. And Beerus being the cause of planet vegeta and that Frieza knowing who Buu is despite claiming himself as the "strongest in the universe" is the biggest inconsistency.

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I always thought GT looked kind of old. If I didn't know better I would say Dbz came after GT. The biggest problem with GT for me was Vegeta. He just gave up, stopped fighting and accepted Goku is better. That's not vegeta

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not really a fan of it, but it's million times better than DBS.
I absolutely agree with the second part xD

Well, I liked GT until the end of the Baby-saga. The adventures were great, but super 17 and the shadow dragons were not interesting to me at all.

The german opening of GT is sooooo amazing. You should really check it out.
Also the ending, after old Pan saw "ghost-Goku" was so well done in the german version. While Goku were walking away through the masses of people, the wonderful music played and flashbacks from Dragonball, Dragonball Z and GT were added too. A brilliant way of overlooking the entire series once again.
If you have some minutes to spend, here it is:

[video=youtube;N6n4NZaaw8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6n4NZaaw8k[/video]

Reactions: Itachi Minato

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SsJ4 is dope but I personally wouldn't go that far lol the God name alone striked interest in Beerus. That and the fact there arent really any good SSJ4 fights period. Cant just get hype over its image alone XD
My problem arises is that the BS that they had to go through to give goku SSG which seems like an asspull. SSJ4 made more sense.

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My problem arises is that the BS that they had to go through to give goku SSG which seems like an asspull. SSJ4 made more sense.
Can see your point but it still felt like a natural upgrade to me, though like you said it can be seen as an asspull because Vegeta knows of legendary saiyans such as Broly why not the God saiyan? Idk GT was a bore to me as a kid so my opinion feels bias.