shanee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont get why kushina died. i mean, when naruto was born and the 9 tails stabbed both minato and kushina, why did kushina kill herself. minato had enough charka to seal the 9 tails into naruto and leave kushina to live with naruto. why didnt she just have minato kill himself along with the 9 tails and live with naruto?

im probably missing something but it doesnt make sense.

warpathixclan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because of two reasons...
1.plot
2. she didnt wanna live without minato thats how much she loved him, seems selfish, but thats back to number 1 reason why the plot

shanee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because she loves Minato? Did that strike your thoughts at any time?
haha well no shit. but if i had a choice between dying with girl married and leave the child i made behind with out parents to live alone, or live with my child and have my wife die, im pretty sure i would take care of my son...

Iruka

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Having a tailed beast extracted from you generally ends in death. Tobi commented on how remarkable it was that she survived the extraction. By that I think he meant that she didn't die instantly but was going to die in due time. That's why she said she'd drag the nine tails back into her body and die with it.

Reactions: shanee

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She's retarded. your newborn just had a demon fox placed in him and you would rather be in the afterlife with your baby daddy instead of raising him?

Foxdynamics

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think its because she was using her chakra chains to contain kurama and that was possible her last chackra the chakra that would of kept her alive but she used it so would of ended up dying. So instead of never letting her see her son Minato decided to give them both a future visit when he is grown up by sealing the little chakra they had left inside Naruto within the seal. That and the Plot.

Reactions: shanee