solo king

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When did soul reapers learn how to stamf on the air?I feel like this would have changed invasion of ss so much

Kenny could have jumped out of the maze

Ichigo could have flown to the tower

Shit he could have done that anyway with yorochi wing jawn

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don't get it either. They be in the air fighting one second and then on the ground the next.

I think the reason they introduced that at the start is because it's much easier to draw. If you fight in the sky,guess what, all you need to draw is the characters as there are no buildings up in the sky.

We all know Kubo couldn't draw very well at the start so he probably came up with that but now that he can draw much better, he doesn't mind drawing the background.

V h o

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They fix the spirit particles in the air around them underneath their feet an use it like land to stand on.
I thought this as well. I thought they manipulated reishi or something to 'fly'. Not sure but I thought their flying was messed with when their reishi is low or something.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See here's the thing- Bleach fans only ever seem to talk about the SS arc. The rescue Rukia stuff whereas other anime fanbases talk about the show generally rather than just one arc.

I'm not bashing i'm just curious- why is this?