[Discussion] I Dont care wat anybody says! Sabo is ALIVE!

K stunna man

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one can tell me otherwise, i truely do think that he is alive, well and with "Monkey D Dragon".......based on one piece anime 504:
Ivankov : you are late dragon ! i got tired of waiting
Dragon : sorry
Ivankov (shocked ): What happened ?
Ship Crews : Oh that very bad .. hey treat him now!!
That was right after Sabo got shot and pressumed dead

Also this i found, its just after the straw hats had defeated cp9
i couldnt find the manga of this but in the episode they would go back to all hometowns of the straw hats.
at luffy`s hometown you hear the mayor say:

what does garp thinks hes doing?!
letting his own grandson cause such an terrible incident.
then he says!!:whats wrong with those three guys?(i thougt first he talk about garp,dragon,luffy but!)
then he says: i wonder if dadan knows about this (dadan doesnt have to do anything with dragon so!
maybe its a hint ace,sabo and luffy!
Anyways whats the point of Oda bringing a character in like that and just kill him off, also Oda didnt even show you he was truely dead or had a funeral for him, they just said he was

I know you will ask this....He didnt help Ace cause of the Same reason Dragon didnt interfere with Luffy in the War since he is presumed to be with Dragon

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The theory that Sabo survived and that Dragon saved him has been chewed over a hundred times the day after it appeared in the manga. It's really nothing new what you're saying now. He may be still alive, however nor Ace nor Luffy knows about it.

Also your 2nd argument in the manga the mayor said clearly all three generations of that family. So it's obvious about who he is talking and he mentioned Dadan because he raised Luffy. This has no relation with Sabo and it wouldn't make any sense mentioning Sabo here.

So you're just repeating something most of us already took into consideration a long time ago.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd like to believe he's still alive. When Oda showed us how he would look like in a cover page, he seemed quite handsome.
Btw, Caliburn, don't blame them from watching the anime only. They should be entitled to make their own theories freely.

K stunna man

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The theory that Sabo survived and that Dragon saved him has been chewed over a hundred times the day after it appeared in the manga. It's really nothing new what you're saying now. He may be still alive, however nor Ace nor Luffy knows about it.

Also your 2nd argument in the manga the mayor said clearly all three generations of that family. So it's obvious about who he is talking and he mentioned Dadan because he raised Luffy. This has no relation with Sabo and it wouldn't make any sense mentioning Sabo here.

So you're just repeating something most of us already took into consideration a long time ago.
well man if you seen this kind of thread before why dont you just ignore mine, obviously im not the only one in the world to think this and their are still people who didnt know about the first part of what i said yet.....they can disregard the second part cause you were right about that one

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He might be alive. He might not. Only Oda knows.
I'd like to believe that he's alive but we'll have to wait and see. Until then, think whatever you want and thinking too much into things won't do any good either.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think he's alive to & I think he'll end up being Law I think Sabo would have changed his name because he was presumed dead so he just went a long with that. & I think that's why he was at Marineford on Ace's execution. I think he was smart enough to know he couldn't do anything to stop it but he still wanted to be there for his brother. & I just believe that Law will play a bigger role then 1 of Luffy's rivals.

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he's alive to & I think he'll end up being Law I think Sabo would have changed his name because he was presumed dead so he just went a long with that. & I think that's why he was at Marineford on Ace's execution. I think he was smart enough to know he couldn't do anything to stop it but he still wanted to be there for his brother. & I just believe that Law will play a bigger role then 1 of Luffy's rivals.
highli doubt law is sabo..ace' would have had tabs on the new rookies...he would hav figured it out

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

she :flaw:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think he is alive aswell in dragons crew but i dont understand why he didn't show up to ACE EXECUTION
Because he is dead ?

Or because he is at the other end of the world ?

But most likely because Oda is saving him for a shocking appearance in a couple of years when everybody has forgotten about him.

Shanks was introduced in the first chapter 11 years later we've seen him swing his sword only once. Oda doesn't give a damn about how much we want to see