I created a tool that lets you compare Dragon Ball characters, come play :)

reacted91

Kin
18💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi!
Im new here but I have been working on a website that lets you visually compare sizes of basically anything: anime characters, animals, celebrities..
I remember watching Dragon ball as a kid so it is the first anime ive put into the system, here are some examples:
You must be registered to see images

you can pick which characters you want, change backgrounds, move them around and even add yourself inside!

I would be happy if you guys try it! its completely free and its not for profit - only for fun :)
There are a lot of characters still missing, and if you want to help me you can add them to the database from the menu.

Happy to hear any feedback! or any fan who wanna add more stuff so the whole series will be inside

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Uchiha seeker

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi!
Im new here but I have been working on a website that lets you visually compare sizes of basically anything: anime characters, animals, celebrities..
I remember watching Dragon ball as a kid so it is the first anime ive put into the system, here are some examples:

you can pick which characters you want, change backgrounds, move them around and even add yourself inside!

I would be happy if you guys try it! its completely free and its not for profit - only for fun :)
There are a lot of characters still missing, and if you want to help me you can add them to the database from the menu.

Happy to hear any feedback! or any fan who wanna add more stuff so the whole series will be inside
I am excited to see where this is heading. Sounds pretty interesting and hope it becomes a big thing. I would like to help in any way I can.
Post automatically merged:

Hi!

I tried it out and there was a spelling error. In the search bar, it says search anime and not character. Just saying, but other than that it looks really great.

Edit: And this too. Don't know if it is supposed to be able to turn like that and also when I clicked on the Natu, it didn't show Natu, but instead, Xatu and the same with Igglypuff, when I clicked on it, it showed Togepi instead. Sorry for all the errors and such. I will stop now XD.

Last edited:

reacted91

Kin
18💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am excited to see where this is heading. Sounds pretty interesting and hope it becomes a big thing. I would like to help in any way I can.
Post automatically merged:

I tried it out and there was a spelling error. In the search bar, it says search anime and not character. Just saying, but other than that it looks really great.

Edit: And this too. Don't know if it is supposed to be able to turn like that and also when I clicked on the Natu, it didn't show Natu, but instead, Xatu and the same with Igglypuff, when I clicked on it, it showed Togepi instead. Sorry for all the errors and such. I will stop now XD.
Hey Silenqe thank you for your feedback!
The spelling error and the choosing bug has been fixed! regarding the spinning, its not a bug but a feature , you can use you mouse scroller to spin them around. :)
We are aiming to have EVERY character in the system of every series - would you be interested in adding another one other than Dragon Ball? I sent you a private msg :)

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey Silenqe thank you for your feedback!
The spelling error and the choosing bug has been fixed! regarding the spinning, its not a bug but a feature , you can use you mouse scroller to spin them around. :)
We are aiming to have EVERY character in the system of every series - would you be interested in adding another one other than Dragon Ball? I sent you a private msg :)
I would love to help as much as I can. I don't have a lot of time these few days because of personal business but I will try to make room in my schedule to help.

Reactions: reacted91