Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my clones are right beside me and you are right behind me so gamas toad oil bullet is heading right towards us
i use substitution with one of my clones and I run off and the other clone grabs you free arm while the oil bullet hits you and my clones and is also ignited by your jutsu.

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Huh...I use the rasengan on your clone and use
(Kawarimi no Jutsu)-Change of Body Stance Technique

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra Cost:5
* Damge Points:N/A
* Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.
then I jump on gabuanta and I give up ;)

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes I was afraid you would use MS thats why i used that sealing jutsu on you.

dam shodaimes off

hey do you know 1 or 2 stronger fire jutsu you can teach me??
or maby that oil spitty thing so I can like use it with a shadow clone and use toad oil flame bullet thingie jutsu??

Last edited:

Eron

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh Man,sorry but I cant train anybody,Im training only Moah...And I cant learn you Toad summoning cuz I dont have the contract

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dam
i fought against maoh a bit earlier. techniquely i sort of pwned him when I got a direct hit on him with a full powered chidori, but we just continued fighting till he won.