MadaraUprisingUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*uses body flicker to grab u then i place a explosive tag on your leg than i active it blowing your leg up*
*increases his reiatsu pressure to were the explosive tag doesn't even phase him then flies into the air using his reiatsu pressure then begings rapidly swings zangetsu by it's bandage onto sage below(this isn't ninjutsu or gen this is just raw power)*

Kaze..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*increases his reiatsu pressure to were the explosive tag doesn't even phase him then flies into the air using his reiatsu pressure then begings rapidly swings zangetsu by it's bandage onto sage below(this isn't ninjutsu or gen this is just raw power)*
man u cant do that

MadaraUprisingUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* uses body flicker grabs u attachs 10 explosive tag then actives them*

BTW 900 POSTS
*uses flash step to go under water unseen*

*water bubbles alot*

ZANGETSU!
*puts all his power into a swing of the bandage collecting rocks and wood into a vortex under water*
*swings zangetsu letting all of these objects and alot of water into the sky(and u have to were to run sicne your still in the air*(suggest you block some how >_>)

if i would have use sharingan u would have been died
sicne when was u uchiha ._.?

Last edited:

Kaze..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*uses flash step to go under water unseen*

*water bubbles alot*

ZANGETSU!
*puts all his power into a swing of the bandage collecting rocks and wood into a vortex under water*
*swings zangetsu letting all of these objects and alot of water into the sky(and u have to were to run sicne your still in the air*(suggest you block some how >_>)
ur died i already active the tags

Congratz Sage :p just another 100 to go
thxs

Last edited: