I came here to be A E S T H E T I C

Skorm 👑

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
8,836
Reaction score
1,927
Status
Erro fellow designer >__O
 

HowDidIGetPrem

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
5,820
Reaction score
817
lisen me wel...i aksed how come u speak very good english like native talker??..now answer..
because it is my native language. i cant write or speak anything else on even a third grade level though :shy:
why would you assume it isnt? I never even knew the base had so many people from different countries until very recently.
 

minamoto

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
24,143
Reaction score
5,104
because it is my native language. i cant write or speak anything else on even a third grade level though :shy:
why would you assume it isnt? I never even knew the base had so many people from different countries until very recently.
and why teh angry reply???? also stop stealing other pipole's identitys..
 

Michelle

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jul 3, 2008
Messages
12,445
Reaction score
3,767
Welcome to the base art lover ^^
 

Rohan

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
24,325
Reaction score
4,106
Welcome to ABC.
 
Top