UchiGod Itachi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi stayed up for 3 days wasting chakra and stamina sealing a bijuu, I don't know what disgust me about you Itachi haters the stupidity your bound by or ones who conseved you

You must be registered for see images

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It never said that this was a taxing procedure :|
Staying up eating food pills to replenish your energy for three days doesn't exactly spell out battle stamina

The Legendary Noob

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itachi probably just acted like he was putting in chakra for the gedo mazo
if he would of actually put chakra in, after 3 minutes he would of fell over and died

and imo, i think the 3 days shit was just early Bijuu Hype because Madara sealed all the Bijuu in less than 5 min

Rikodou Mode

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol please, 1/7 of chakra is hardly anything (7 members required to seal), heck I'm pretty sure he used less than that considering others like Kisame, Zetsu and Nagato had way more to give. His chakra levels are pretty low no matter how you look at it. I'm pretty sure that's the reason he died, the MS/Susanoo must have drained his life force. I'm not an Itachi hater, don't stab me :|

UchiGod Itachi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itachi probably just acted like he was putting in chakra for the gedo mazo
if he would of actually put chakra in, after 3 minutes he would of fell over and died

and imo, i think the 3 days shit was just early Bijuu Hype because Madara sealed all the Bijuu in less than 5 min
So you gonna tell me 3 Sensors wouldn't realized that lmao all he needs is 3 mins to rustle your moms buns son lol

So this is why akatsuki took so long to seal bijuus, itachi's low stamina was actually draining chakra :rolleyes:

Dear reader,

Itachi is a fodder and it will remain that way.

P.S. There's no need to be upset​
Tell that to the top tier who praised his name

I ain't mad just hurtin fools feeling them jimmies is rustled lol

Itachi is so overestimated.
Boy please Itachi's your hero hero