I AM FAIRY TAIL (Juvia) DW-001-FT-001

Shimazaki

Kin
84💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im sorry for the delay, i know i wanted to make it by last week but i wanted to add some more details and as well as the Chair and the Table with all its content.

First of all this is my first Wallpaper here and also marks my first one after i ended my retirement.
I know that there people who dont like vector art and actually hate Vectored anime stuff and consider it theft, so before i get some hate for it i will say this! Art is Beauty and subjective, just because you dont consider it art doesnt mean that it isnt just cause the Chars or Original Scan isnt the Artists own Artwork.

This is the Original Scan:
The Wallpaper was in Development for years and had many different Concepts but in the end ive back to the Original and made it more like a Extension while trying to enhance Juvias beauty and make it Harmonic between her and the background. While i loved her Original clothes color i wanted to make more sexy and serious so i played with the colors and thats the result i liked most. I had to change her eyebrows since i thought they didnt matched with the details i added, so her expression is slightly different the in the Original.

Software: Photoshop CS-3
Resolution: 2560 x 1600
Layers: around 700

Since its Christmas soon for many here i wish everyone a great Christmas and a great End of 2018 to everyone, i hope that some will like my Wallpaper and have some fun looking at no matter where you are. Let Juvia make you happy XD.

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,017💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a very nice change from the original. It puts indeed her in a better light.
You must be registered to see images

700 layers? wow
Nevee read Fairy tale but this character looks great ^^

Shimazaki

Kin
84💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its a great Anime/ Manga, you should read it ;)
The reason it got so many layers is simply because for example: the perfume bottle got 2-4 different layers in the Outlines depending on the part and color of the area, then the base color + Shadow + Light + Highlight. Take that and apply it to all the things in the wallpapers + the times i was to lazy to merge layers together XD

Reactions: Michelle