The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorta like people said to me when I said I wouldn't read Gaiden, or watch the last. I still haven't read/watched either. :lol Don't understand why people are always certain that someone simply will not stop/won't not continue something..
Okay, you haven't read Gaiden and watched The Last, so how come you have formed your opinions about it?

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, you haven't read Gaiden and watched The Last, so how come you have formed your opinions about it?
Oh, wow... Really? Are you special or something? Lmao. So, if I don't own a motorbike, for example, I am not allowed to have an opinion on them? An opinion is not fact.

Edit:

I have seen the plot summary and spoilers of the last. Does it interest me? Not in the slightest. I don't want to watch a Naruto-oriented romance movie. I have seen scans around the base of Naruto: Gaiden. I even put the English translation to raw spoilers for people here interested in it. Does that mean I've read or watched either? No. Did that allow me some information about them to form an opinion? Yes. Even the general information about Naruto: Gaiden allowed me to decide I wasn't interested in it, even before information was release, if there was a part 3 of Naruto, I was not interested.

Last edited:

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, wow... Really? Are you special or something? Lmao. So, if I don't own a motorbike, for example, I am not allowed to have an opinion on them? An opinion is not fact.
That was hands down the most f***ed up analogy I've ever come across.

Edit:

I have seen the plot summary and spoilers of the last. Does it interest me? Not in the slightest. I don't want to watch a Naruto-oriented romance movie. I have seen scans around the base of Naruto: Gaiden. I even put the English translation to raw spoilers for people here interested in it. Does that mean I've read or watched either? No. Did that allow me some information about them to form an opinion? Yes. Even the general information about Naruto: Gaiden allowed me to decide I wasn't interested in it, even before information was release, if there was a part 3 of Naruto, I was not interested.
Okay fine. If it doesn't interest you, then it's alright. I'm not objecting to your likes and dislikes, I was just asking "How come?". I asked that question because these details you gave now weren't previously mentioned. And this was what I wanted to know i.e. a proper answer as to why and how come you can form an opinion about something without actually reading it, and now I know. And that stupid metaphorical relationship was absolutely unnecessary.

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was hands down the most f***ed up analogy I've ever come across.
I'm sure it was. With your wording you said how I formed an opinion about something which I hadn't read/watched which would be the same as my analogy, really. Maybe I interpreted it incorrectly. :sdo:

Okay fine. If it doesn't interest you, then it's alright. I'm not objecting to your likes and dislikes, I was just asking "How come?". I asked that question because these details you gave now weren't previously mentioned. And this was what I wanted to know i.e. a proper answer as to why and how come you can form an opinion about something without actually reading it, and now I know. And that stupid metaphorical relationship was absolutely unnecessary.
Good, and you shouldn't. It sorta sounded like you were. But, w/e.

I don't see how that was any of your business anyway... That's nice, are we done now?

Reactions: The Demon Hawk

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure it was. With your wording you said how I formed an opinion about something which I hadn't read/watched which would be the same as my analogy, really. Maybe I interpreted it incorrectly. :sdo:

Good, and you shouldn't. It sorta sounded like you were. But, w/e.

I don't see how that was any of your business anyway... That's nice, are we done now?
Okay, all good. Nice to see you acknowledge your mistake. Very rare nowadays. BTW, if you state your opinion publicly, everybody has the right to inquire about it. So if you couldn't see how that was any of my business, I hope you can now. Anyway, yeah we're done and sorry for being harsh at any point if it so seemed.

Reactions: Torche