Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nahh I think it was very well played by Kishi :p

After all this is the character that Sakura has become after all this time :D

She is just that random fodder on team 7 who's always like "This time I won't be useless!! This time i'm gonna save the day!!" and then she fails miserably...

It has always been that way and will most likely stay that way for the rest of the manga.

I don't mind it though. I have accepted Sakuras uselessness...

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He even gave Hiruzen; number 1 trolled ninja of manga a time to shine; Sakura is still just "there".

But you can never know what Kishi can do. Honestly; i would not expect a female figure in the manga becoming too much of important; yet sage's mother happened to be root of everything and was basicly a "God" in others' perception.

So don't be surprised Sakura becomes the solo queen and saves the shinobi world next chapter.

Anorien16

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He even gave Hiruzen; number 1 trolled ninja of manga a time to shine; Sakura is still just "there".

But you can never know what Kishi can do. Honestly; i would not expect a female figure in the manga becoming too much of important; yet sage's mother happened to be root of everything and was basicly a "God" in others' perception.

So don't be surprised Sakura becomes the solo queen and saves the shinobi world next chapter.
U noticed her condition right? ... She is not seemingly well for some reason, even though she has the cloak.