Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No previous training.

----

*Sits down at a small river watching it flow and dangling my feet into the water, while waiting for Hazama Senpai*

Last edited:
Reactions: Negative Knight

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rides in on a Hyena.

Ahh, there you are. So Lets begin shall we.

*Makes an River and tosses you inside*

I want you to meditate while focusing on the water as it covers your body.

Then explain:

A. What is Water?
B. Different ways to use it.
C. What is its strengths and Weaknesses

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello Haza- ... Hey, what...?! I'm all wet now! >.<

*As I get up on my feet to dry my clothes, I realize what you said and sit down inside the river, crossing my legs. The water covers my body gently but I can feel its power while it flows by me. It's pretty powerfull, due to the masses of water within the river. I focus on its flow while trying to accustom myself to that feeling and thinking about your questions.*

A.
Water is a chemical substance (H2O) and covers over two thirds of the earth's surface. It is essential to all living beings, which is why humans settled near water sources. Besides its liquid form it also exist in a solid state as ice and a gaseous state as water vapor.
Water is also one of the basic five nature transformations that allows the user to manipulate existing water and even creating it.

B.
Water is a very versatile element, that can be used in many different ways. One example is the offensive way to use it, due to its destructive force. It can also be used as a defense against several jutsus, as well as distractions and to block the opponents sight. The Hōzuki clan managed to create a technique that liquefies their body to make them immune to physical attacks.
Water can be used in canjunction with other elements:
Water + Lightning → Increases flow of the lightning chakra and the damage it causes to opponents
Water + Wind → Increases the destructive force of water jutsus
(Water + Fire → Steam, can be used to hide from opponents)

C.
Water release is strong against fire, because it cools down and smothers the flames. It's weak against earth release because earth can dissipate its force and/or absorb water.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excelent - But what about Water and Earth combinations?
=================

*Hands you a white leaf*

This is Chakra Paper. It reacts to the 5 elements. When water chakra is applied, the leaf should turn become soaked with water. I want you to meditate on your water chakra while holding the leaf in you hand to soak the leaf like so.

*demontrates*
Leaf in the palm of your left hand. Your right hand is then on top of you left and over the leaf, preventing the leaf from escaping while you charge chakra into it.

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How could I forget that :sy: Water in conjunction with earth creates mud. One way of using it would be to trap the opponent/restrict his movement by releasing it below him.

-------

*I take the leaf from you and hold it between my palms, like you demonstrated it. Then I gather chakra within my stomach and try to apply the properties of water to it, by remembering the feeling of water flowing over my skin. Focusing on that feeling I channel my chakra into my hands and carefully release it into the leaf. I focus even more and release more chkra until the chakra paper gets wet and soaked with water eventually.*

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good to know.

I would like you to use this template every time you reply to a technique.
Try to be as detailed/descriptive as possible. All you have to do is copy the PHP code. I know you are decently familiar with coding having RPed on other sites before this one, so I won't bother explaining, but if you don't know how to use a specific one just ask.

PHP:
[B]Strong points[/B]

[LIST]

[*] - Insert info -

[*] - Insert info -

[*] - Insert info -

[/LIST]

[B]Weak points[/B]

[LIST]

[*] - Insert info -

[*] - Insert info -

[*] - Insert info -

[/LIST]

[B]Combinations-strategies[/B]

[B]Ways to counter:[/B]
Also, I will post how all of the techniques work. I want you then, in your own words, to describe to me what you are doing to get the desired result.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

Gather a small portion of chakra, then channel the chakra throughout your chakra network. Release the chakra into the water below, and proceed to manipulate it. Remember, it's your chakra, so you're in charge of controlling it. By controlling the chakra in the water, you control the water itself. Manipulate the water to form small waves

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I gather chakra chakra within my stomach and mold it by applying the properties of water to it. Once I've done that, I channel the gathered chakra throughout my chakra network and release it from my feet into the water arround me. Now I'm able to control the the water, since it's infused with my chakra. I manipulate the water by making my chakra pulsate, causing vibrations within the water and eventually creating small waves of water.*

If I'm not descriptive enough, just tell me and I'll try to improve. Also, I've never worked with this template, so it's possible that I misunderstood some things.

Strong points

• Can be used as a defense against fire jutsus, by creating shields of water
  • Can be used offensive by shooting small blasts of water
  • Can be used to restrict the opponent's movement by creating waves, that slow him down
Weak points

• The shields don't work well against earth techniques/physical matter
  • If used to create waves, they can be countered and redirected towards the user by wind techniques
  • I think the waves aren't that strong, so they won't affect the opponent too much
Combinations-strategies: As defense it can be combined with lighning to shock and paralize the opponent and increase the lightning's damage and flow. The waves can also be combined with earth to turn them into mud or wind, to enhence its force. Wind techniques can be used to increase the damage of the blasts of water.

Ways to counter: This technique can be countered by wind jutsus, if used as supplementary and with lightning, if one deosn't make contact with the water; with earth jutsus, if used either way to block/pierce through the water.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excellent

==

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Gather a portion of your chakra once again, remember this is just a D rank technique, so don't force yourself. When enough chakra is gathered, channel it through your chakra network and to your mouth. With the chakra at it's destination of release, manipulate it's property to become that of a liquid, the property of water. Upon release, with further chakra manipulation, make the water disperse into the air, forming a pearly-white realm (mist). Remember, this mist is controlled by your chakra, depending on the amount you put in, the mist's thickness can differ. Because the mist contains your chakra, Sharingan and Rinnegan users will only see a field of chakra, but this can't fool the Byakugan. Another way of doing this is to release your chakra into a pre-existing water source and manipulate it to disperse.

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I gather some of my water chakra and when I think it's enough I channel it through my chakra network and into my throat. Then I manipulate the chakra to take a liquid state. After that I release the chakra through my mouth and manipulate it once again, forming a stream of mist that I control and make spread around me, covering me within. The mist is thick enough to restrict my sight and block it completely beyond close range.*

Strong points

• Hides the user from his opponent (except Byakugan users)
  • Perfect opportunity tu use sneak attacks
  • can be used to retreat
Weak points

• If the user doesn't posses the Byakugan, he can't see his opponent either
Combinations-strategies If the user is able to determine the position of his opponent, He can attack him with tai/kenjutsu techniques or other jutsus.

Ways to counter: Some wind techniques should be able to blow it away.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source.

Self explanatory. Channel your water chakra into your hand or air and use shape manipulation to turn it into a sword. Cant get no easier than that.

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I gather water chakra within my body and channel it into my right hand. Then I release the chakra and use shape manipulation, forming a katana, that feels just like a real sword.*

/Edit:

Strong points

• Useful if you don't have a weapon/oppoent disarmed you
Weak points

• Can be blocked by earth jutsus, due to the elemental weakness
Combinations-strategies The technique could be combined with wind, enhancing the swords cutting ability, or with lightning to shock the opponent, paralizing his muscels uppon contact (now that I think about it, this could be really helpful).

Ways to counter: The sword should still be made of water, that means it can be countered by releasing lightning into it.

First I thought of it as an actual sword it still consists of water, doesn't it?

Last edited:

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Please fill out the template still. I'm sure you can think of something. Combinations with other elements and such. Simply edit your above post with the template.

Then for your next post, I want you to use at least one of the D Ranked water jutsu in a 3 jutsu combination with any other techniques that you have been taught as if you were in a fight. I then want you to defend, Counter or block your own counter.

This is what I call Applied Science. It is done at the end of every rank to ensure that you understand the weakness and strengths of the element I am teaching you and its relationship to other techniques as far as what happens when they clash. As you progress you will see that your understanding of things increases. It also helps you think of strategies you may or may not have thought of before.

You can separate your attack and your defense/counter/evade sections with Spoilers.

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like this way to check the students understanding. Since I didn't fight yet, it's a great way to get used to combinations and counters ^_^

------

Let's assume a clone of you is my opponent...

Attack:
*I gather a big amount of katon chakra within my lungs and after performing the hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger I inhale air. Then I use the thumb and index fimger of my right hand to form a ring around my mouth and release a big fireball through it, that I aim at your cllones chest. The ball of fire is bis enough to hide me completely behind it.*
( Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

*As soon as I release the fireball I dash towards your clone, still hiden by the big flame. When I get into short range, the fireball hits the clone, incinerating him, While I jump into the air and utilize some more katon chakra to release a series of small fire shots from my mouth, that rain down at him.*
( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.

*Still in mid air I gather water chakra and channel it into my right hand to form a sword. I grab it firmly with both hands and perform a two handed vertical slash to finish off the clone.*
Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source.

Counter:
*As I see your clone releasing the fireball I quickly gather some water chakra and release it in front of me, creating a shield of water to defend against the katon jutsu.*
(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

*when the fireball hits the water shield, the flames are extinguished and the water vaporises, covering me with in. Hidden by the water vapor I gather earth chakra and cover my body in it, making it circulate around me. That allows my body to take the properties of earth. Using that ability I merge silently into the ground without leaving any trace. While undergroung I can tell the position of your clone on the surface (I guess at least, since it is possible with hiding like a mole and this one is more advanced...), thus noticing he doesn't make contact with the ground. So I wait a little while until I can sense that the clone just landed right above me. As that happens I move behind him, turn around and emerge from the ground, again without causing any noise or disruptions.*
(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

*As I emerge from the ground I gather raiton chakra and channel it into my right hand, that I hold out towards your clone's back. Then I release several lightning bolts around my hand that form a horn of lightning and strike the clone with it.*
(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will raise their hand in front of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shape of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@ your question in your previous post, yes, it still consists of water.

For your counter, its better to have you pretend you are fighting a clone of yourself I guess you could say, than fighting a clone of Me, but either way is fine. lol.

Just one problem with your move Counter. Its not invalid but at the same time part of it isnt true. You used Underground Fish Projection that lets you merge with the ground, slipping through it undisturbed. That technique doesnt allow you to sense what is going on up above ground. The technique that does that is Hiding Like a Mole, which converts the ground to sand-like quality as you travel.

Other than that your move was appropriate and would work otherwise. I'm glad you like it, means that I can push you and you wont get as annoyed with me as others have :zonder:
====================================

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
Type: Attack
Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Channel water chakra into your mouth and spew out a large sphere of water that rotates like a bowling ball as it travels.

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, I see... thanks for clearing that up.

Well, I like the concept and it will help me a lot since it was the first real combination of techniques/counter I did, cause I'm quite new to RP. And I really want to improve, so pushing me bit won't hurt but actually help me ^_^ If I'll get annoyed or not will depend on what exactly you have in mind when saying "push me" xd

---------

*I gather some of my water chakra within my body and channel it into my mouth. I then release the chakra through my mouth and manipulate it, forming a large rotating sphere of water that I aim at the grounds 10 meters away from me. The sphere covers a big area in water, as soon as it hits the ground.*

Strong points

• If "large" means, as big as a human, it can be used as a distraction to hide behind it and surprise the opponent
  • can be used to extinguish flames since many fire jutsus incinerate the area they hit
  • the rotation grants the sphere a pretty stable form
Weak points

• If it's big enough to hide me, it also means I can't see my opponent
Combinations-strategies I can imagine it's possible to hide a kunai inside that's infused with raiton chakra, just a thought though... Other than that it can be combined with wind techniques to increase the damage.

Ways to counter: It can be countered by many earth techniques that create walls or shields and stuff like that, or water techs of higher rank.

Last edited:

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Excellent.

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
Note: No water source required

Channel your water chakra into the air. Use shape manipulation to form it into a shark that heads downwards towards your opponent at an angle.

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I gather a portion of my water chakra and channel it into my raised hands, releasing the chakra into the air above me. I then use shape manipulation to make it form a big shark made of water. Still manipulating the chakra, I make the shark rush down towards a nerby tree, damaging it and leaving the remains soaked.*

Strong points

• Depending on the angle, the shark can't be stopped by small shields of earth
Weak points

• I think it's not the best option to use it as a counter, especially against fire techniques that move across the ground, since the shark starts in mid air.
Combinations-strategies Can be used in conjunction with wind jutsus to increase the force of the shark, thus causing more damage.

Ways to counter: Earth techniques that somehow cover me, but I think simple shields won't work, due to the angle it approches at from above.
I have a question regarding countering this move/water techs in general. Would higher ranked wind techniques work? I could imagine that tey are able to change the direction of water jutsus and throw them back towards the opponent... I doubt that it would work for this technique, but what about waves of water and stuff like that?

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Perform the tiger handseal and then stomp your foot onto the ground. Water will rise up and travel towards the target like a slicing jet of water.