Ldude

Elite
Kin
18💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
eeeeh no , they wouldve died anyway , hiashi,jiraya,tsunade,shisui,hiruzen,kakashi and gai wouldve raped the whole clan Lol
Kakashi and Gai were kids, and Kakashi didn't have the MS. Tsunade and Jiraiya had left the village and were not there during this time. Shisui is a member of the Uchiha clan. (Lol.) So Hiashi and Hiruzen would've destroyed the Uchiha clan? Ha. Good laugh. Uchiha were on top.

Reactions: The Necromancer

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi and Gai were kids, and Kakashi didn't have the MS. Tsunade and Jiraiya had left the village and were not there during this time. Shisui is a member of the Uchiha clan. (Lol.) So Hiashi and Hiruzen would've destroyed the Uchiha clan? Ha. Good laugh. Uchiha were on top.
nope , kakashi and gai were if itachi was a teen at time how can you say that they were kids?and of course if theres a war going on then tsunade and jiraya would come to help their village use your brain, and yeah all of the uchiha were fodeers at that time,they couldnt even activate the mangekyo sharingan, normal byakugaan>3 tomoe sharingan,all if the leaf ninja would rape the uchiha, even danzo was there Lol
>

BigGuns Reloaded

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With the new filler and throughout the series I've heard multiple times hyuuga memebers say they are the strongest clan in the leaf even before the uchiha massacre and also they have said quite a few times that the byukgan or however you spell is the strongest kkg. So if this is continuously repeated throughout the series it has to have some merit to it!
SN: didn't Madara say hurry up and kill one of the hyuuga members during the war before he starts to say his speech XD I think it was around the time neji died

discuss

Blatant bold face lie.
You never heard that nor have u ever seen that show me and name these multiple hyuuga..

Falsity of u Uchiha haters smh pathetic

Sasuke solos the entire hyuuga so does obito so does Itachi so does shisui so does madara even kakashi and danzo can solo the hyuuga

swirlyshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blatant bold face lie.
You never heard that nor have u ever seen that show me and name these multiple hyuuga..

Falsity of u Uchiha haters smh pathetic

Sasuke solos the entire hyuuga so does obito so does Itachi so does shisui so does madara even kakashi and danzo can solo the hyuuga
Since you wanna be so rude find it your self but in this thread go through this thread again and look at what Kakashi says about the hyuuga and look throughout the series and their are multiple spots where people or hyuuga themselves say they are the strongest clan in the leaf and honestly I don't have to much care for clans anyways my fav is Kisame but back on topic as ppl have stated in this thread close to the time around the massacre only the uchiha police force had the sharigan
Most uchiha don't unlock the sharigan but every hyuuga unlocks the byukagan