tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to prove that Hyuugas are related to juubi!
[This is going for a long Read,so just Sit back,Relax and start Reading]
LATER EDIT-I
Remark:
Senjus and Uchihas arent direct descendants of juubi because no symbolism is yet found near juubi to prove dat..they are related to juubi because they are clans started by sage's sons!juubi displays the abilties of the 2 mentioned clans because its the progenitor of all clans!

Symbolic Relationship:
Symbol of Hyuuga clan:
You must be registered for see images
Hyuuga clan related to uchiha clan..

Hyuuga clan related to uzumaki clan...
The slate behind the god tree contains the symbol of hyuuga clan..

See what kakashi said:

Most importantly:
The Byakugan (白眼; Literally meaning "White Eye", Meaning (Viz) "All Seeing White Eye") is the dōjutsu kekkei genkai of the Hyūga clan.
Byakugan is the origin of sharingan...hyuuga clan is related to uchiha clan & uzumaki clan and The slate behind the god tree contains the symbol of hyuuga clan..wel...all this references can be taken into regard that hyuugas are direct descendants of Kaguya or they are directly related to juubi!
for this we also need to prove that juubi can show abilities similar to that of members of hyuuga clan and Hyuugas relation to s06p!

lets start then!

[comaprison]Abilties,Techniques of Hyuugas & Abilties of Juubi:
1)Hyuuga'sGentle fist:
Juubi's gentle fist:

2)The primary ability of the Byakugan gives the user a near 360º field of vision:
Juubi's 360º vision:see the left hand bottom pic:

3)The third and one of the greatest uses of the Byakugan is the ability to see chakra, chakra flow, the chakra circulation system inside the body with great detail as well as the colour of chakra:
Juubi can see more than chakra inside a guy too:

4)Hyuuga's weak point:blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra.
Juubi's jichuuriki's weak point:Exactly the same point:

5)Another ability of byakugaon is being able to see through smokescreens,genjutsu and barriers telescopic sight.
Ability of juubi through smoke screens:
first tenpenchii created a lot of smoke..
Juubi was able to see 8-tails attack:
Juubi was able to see through barrier:

6)Hyuuga posses telescopic sight:
Juubi's telescopic sight:
juubi was able to track the chakra of shinobi who were far away from him!

7)Hyuuga's Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven:
This technique works like this:
After releasing chakra from every tenketsu in their body, the user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby
Juubi's Chakra Strom:
Juubi was able to push back all the attacking shinobis by repelling them through the rotation of the storm!The strom is created by rotating chakra..bcz juubi's attacks are all chakra-based!
Damn this is so similar!

NOTE:ALL OTHER TECHNIQUES OF HYUUGA CLAN ARE DERIVED FROM THE JUTSUS MENTIONED ABOVE...SO THEY ARENT OF ANY IMPORTANCE HERE!

So..juubi possess the abilties,Techniques of Hyuugas too!

Relation To so6p:
Credits:
Shouri,Twin Steps,Crystal
When the Sage began his journey into the ninja world, he gained abilties of Byakugan. As it was stated by Kishi, the Byakugan has the greatest insight than all other Dojutsu. It not only sees chakra as the Rinnegan and the Sharingan does, but it also sees their tenketsu, have a 360 degree range of vision, and teloscopic vision. This allowed the SO6P to gain knowledge about chakra & the chakra netwirk, and began to use it for himself.

This explanation seems logical, I mean, think about it, so far, the byakugan is the only known method to be able to see the chakra network in full detail.

As we all know and what has been stated by Kishi is that whoever possesses the Rinnegan will have the power to control all of the elements, and control the Yin and the Yang. The Hyuga clan, has the power of the 8 Trigrams. In Japanese, the 8 Trigrams represent all the elements.

During Hinata and Neji’s battle in the Chunnin exams, after activating their Byakugans, Kakashi states that there are rumors that the Uchiha’s Sharingan is possibly an off-shoot of the Hyuga’s Byakugan. Kakashi even goes on to state that the Uchiha clan itself possibly stems from the Hyuuga clan. Of course, this is but a rumor, however all rumors have an origin. Kakashi also states, as a fact, that the Hyuuga are the oldest clan of Konoha.

This goes to show that the Hyuuga do indeed pass the Uchiha in their birth/formation, which leads me to believe that the Byakugan to be a Dojutsu that came from the sage himself. This may also explain the two eyes’ similar colours and appearance.

Another thing to note is that Kakashi says something about the Rinnegan being a mutation, which could hold some truth.
o, according to Kakashi, the Sharingan came from the Byakugan, the Rinnegan is a mutation, & the Hyuga are possibly the oldest clan in Konoha.

Now, a lot of you would just say Kakashi was wrong, but what if he wasn't?

Now, if we assume that the Six Paths Hermit did indeed have the Byakugan's abilties, which allowed him to discover chakra, then it would mean he had a dojutsu before he became the Juubi’s host.

After becoming the host, his dojutsu having Byakugan's abilties was affected by the Juubi’s Super-Sharingan, thus leading to a mixture between the Byakugan & the Super-Sharingan, creating the Hermit’s trademark eyes, the Rinnegan. This in turn would mean the Rinnegan is a mutation of the Byakugan.

Another point that can strengthen this theory is Naruto when he using Kuarama's Chakra. When Naruto is in Bijuu Mode, Kyuubi Mode, or in his chakra cloak forms, his eyes turn red due to the tailed beast chakra within him.
One note that I'd like to mention, though it may be minor and probably not really important, is the fact that the Byakugan & Rinnegan have the same iris colour as their pupils, but the Sharingan doesn't.

the Rinnegan itself looks like the juubi's eye without the Tomoes of it's sharingan & with a purple colour, & the Byakugan also has a slight purple to it.
It says The Sage of the Six Paths developed A Certain Ninjutsu that is being passed down to this day: It Is The Sealing Jutsu Process Of Jinchuuriki

Now, this is the Viz translation of Kushina's own words, regarding the Jinchuuriki Sealing Jutsu:
Now Kushina said and I quote: The Seal on your belly was based ON A JUTSUORIGINALLY DEVELOPED BY MY VILLAGE

If Tobi said that the Sealing Jutsu of becoming Jinchuuriki was invented by the Sage, and Kushina said that the Sealing Jutsu of becoming Jinchuuriki was originally from the Uzumakis, then it only logically follows that Rikudou Sennin himself was an Uzumaki.

But hold up a second....what exactly is this seal of Naruto's named anyways?

Eight Trigrams: Sealing Style.

Sounds very similar to the Hyuga attacks such as Eight Trigrams: Revolving Heaven or Eight Trigrams: Air Palm.....

All justsus with the Eight Trigrams prefix have come from the Hyuga, except this one has come from the Uzumaki. This is kinda weird no? Unless, of course, the Uzumaki & Hyugas were at one point ONE BEING.

Not to mention the Hyuga have ALSO been shown to have some knowledge on sealing jutsus.

Highly doubt this is a coincidence. Especially when Considering everything I mentioned earlier.
The painting thing behind the sage looks like a sun emitting light rays, doesn't it? Possible connection to the "Hyuga" name? Maybe, maybe not. Just wanted to show this.
Notice the Mini Juubi's surprise when Hinata whips out her lion fists. Is it possible....he's seen it before? I don't wanna get carried away, but it would be badass if the Lion fists was something the Sage used.

As for how the Sharingan came around & how the Byakugan is still around...

My answer to that goes something like this. When the Elder son inherited his father's eyes, he, just like his father, got some of the Juubi's chakra inside him, but it remained dormant and didn't affect him much. But when his father died AND chose his younger brother instead of him to be his successor, he felt hate, jealousy, sadness, envy and anger , which caused the Juubi's sleeping chakra inside him to awaken and cause his white eyes to turn red. This in turn, would make the Sharingan an off shoot of the Byakugan.

Later on, some of the Elder son's desendants would inherit his juubi-infected eyes, the Sharingan, while others would be born with the abilities of Sage's eyes, the Byakugan.

One point that can strengthen this argument is the fact that, as seen in the following page, the Juubi has 9-tomes on his super-sharingan.
Yet, here, when it has been revived, it merely has three.
It's missing three tomes, which is coincidentally the same number as the Sharingan's tomes.
So, basically, the Byakugan came first, followed by the Rinnegan, and finally the Sharingan

it's not known how the Sage got the Rinnegan. It's highly unlikely he was born with it, and not to mention the rinnegan bares a strong resemblance to the Juubi's eye. And you're just gonna tell me it's a coincidence that the man who defeated the Juubi just so happens to have eyes that resemble the beast's own eyes.

Take a look at that picture, it shows the sage fighting the Juubi, yet his face is not shown, probably to hide the fact that he did not have the Rinnegan until after his battle.

not to mention in volume 64, Neji, who is of the Hyuga, stands in a VERY similar fashion to the sage.

Relation To Gedo Mazo:
Gedo mazo is the body of juubi:

It seems...the real defintion of Juubi is yet unknown!
The uzumaki spirals and the hyuuga spirals appear all over his body:
So in juubi's body..there are uzumaki and hyuuga spirals..

So i think Hyuugas are directly related to juubi!

Conclusion:​
1)Hyuugas are related to Uchiha clan and uzumaki clan...so it brings them related to juubi
2)Hyuuga's symbol is present on the slate behind the The god tree.Appearance of hyuuga's clan symbol over there may be there is a possibilty of their Direct relation with Juubi.

3)Juubi possess all the Hyuuga's Abilities and Techniques.
4)Hyuugas are related to so6p and Hyuuga Spirals appearing all over gedo mazo.3) and 4) point confirms Hyuugas are Direct Descendants of Juubi

Last edited:

miromiro

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, Hyuuga aren't related to Rikudou Sennin only because of dojutsu. I can guess that this is the only reason why you made this theory. Byakugan is nothing but a mutation yet to be explained.

/topic

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, Hyuuga aren't related to Rikudou Sennin only because of dojutsu. I can guess that this is the only reason why you made this theory. Byakugan is nothing but a mutation yet to be explained.

/topic
lol..i proved their relation to Juubi....also i proved their relation to s06p ...but i have stated several reasons...read properly!
plz dont comment without reading the theory..dats a spam!

Filo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I liked the pictures from the Uchiha clan's secret hide out which had the hyuuga's symbol on the wall nice find never noticed that

Reactions: tysoncs

miromiro

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No. Most of your theory is only based on random symbols and colors. Rinnegan and Byakugan have the same colors? Really? This is a factor? The way the Juubi and Byakugan see chakra is nowhere related, not visual wise or analyzing-wise. Juubi just sensed the Bijuu inside Naruto because it somehow linked him to the Sage which he knows well for defeating it.

Remark on the top of the post is also wrong. It's stated clearly that the Juubi's powers have been reflected in Rikudou Sennin. How can you say Uchiha aren't related to Juubi when they share the same eye?

As much as I appreciate the work put on this, I gotta say that it's nowhere near the truth. Sorry. No offense.

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uchiha and senjus are direct descendants of the juubi
That's why hashi has mokuton that absorbs bijuus chakra like the tree and why getting the ems plus hashis DNA makes the rinnegan
The older sons chakra signature changed from the sages which is why is eyes weren't the rinnegan
Then his chakra thinned some more and came the sharingan and the byakugan

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the Byakugan was related to the Juubi .. Why would Orochimaru chase those uchihas to get their eyes ?
The uchihas derive their powers from juubi as wel as from rikuodo sennin..relation doesnt mean dat u would have huge power!byakugan has different abilties from sharingan too...dats the reason!
No. Most of your theory is only based on random symbols and colors. Rinnegan and Byakugan have the same colors? Really? This is a factor? The way the Juubi and Byakugan see chakra is nowhere related, not visual wise or analyzing-wise. Juubi just sensed the Bijuu inside Naruto because it somehow linked him to the Sage which he knows well for defeating it.

Remark on the top of the post is also wrong. It's stated clearly that the Juubi's powers have been reflected in Rikudou Sennin. How can you say Uchiha aren't related to Juubi when they share the same eye?

As much as I appreciate the work put on this, I gotta say that it's nowhere near the truth. Sorry. No offense.
uchihas are related to s06p but they arent related to juubi directly..dats what i said..the abilties have been compared on reasoning basis...i didnt say they see the chakra similarily!the techniques of hyuugas are comaped too...their relation to gedo mazo has also been potrayed..plz dont post these without reading the theory!
Uchiha and senjus are direct descendants of the juubi
That's why hashi has mokuton that absorbs bijuus chakra like the tree and why getting the ems plus hashis DNA makes the rinnegan
The older sons chakra signature changed from the sages which is why is eyes weren't the rinnegan
Then his chakra thinned some more and came the sharingan and the byakugan
No...hashi has that unique ability only...other senjus dont have dat!
They get sage's eyes not juubi's eyes!
Apart from dat...no evidence have been found near the god tree about the symbols of these 2 clans..uchihas have abilties of juubi bcz elder son was born when juubi was inside sage..dats why..they arent related to juubi from its origin!

Last edited:

miromiro

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
uchihas are related to s06p but they arent related to juubi directly..dats what i said..the abilties have been compared on reasoning basis...i didnt say they see the chakra similarily!the techniques of hyuugas are comaped too...their relation to gedo mazo has also been potrayed..plz dont post these without reading the theory!
So Uchiha are related to Rikudou but not to Juubi? So how did the Uchiha get the Sharingan of the Juubi? Let me explain it: God Tree / Juubi - eaten by Kaguya - Juubi cells / chakra created in Rikudou Sennin - who created the Uchiha from his own powers / cells. It's just common sense that they're related. And if they couldn't see chakra similarly, how is this even a factor?

And I did read your theory very carefully. Indeed I didn't read all of it, since it was way too long, but from the about half of what I read I got all these misinterpretations.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U r right..but how can he see the chakra without possessing byakugan's powers?
as byakugan is the origin of sharingan..and rinnegan is advanced version of sharigan..
so he must be possessing byakugaon's powers!
We don't have exact proof to make that statement, the only statement which someway implies that is Kakashi's statement from the part-1, which I think maybe a wrong statement...:yeah:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, sorry bro I don't see it.
Here is my take on the whole eye doujutsu thing
Rinnengan- strong eyes with high spiritual and physical energy, and powerful chakras
Byakugan- Strong eyes, strong chakras
Sharingan- weaker eyes, strong chakra, high spiritual energy
Juubi- origin of everything( can freely manipulate chakra ignoring blood limits

Mr Hiru

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to prove that Hyuugas are related to juubi!
[This is going for a long Read,so just Sit back,Relax and start Reading]
LATER EDIT-I
Remark:
Senjus and Uchihas arent direct descendants of juubi because no symbolism is yet found near juubi to prove dat..they are related to juubi because they are clans started by sage's sons!juubi displays the abilties of the 2 mentioned clans because its the progenitor of all clans!

Symbolic Relationship:
Symbol of Hyuuga clan:
Hyuuga clan related to uchiha clan..

Hyuuga clan related to uzumaki clan...
The slate behind the god tree contains the symbol of hyuuga clan..

See what kakashi said:

Most importantly:
The Byakugan (白眼; Literally meaning "White Eye", Meaning (Viz) "All Seeing White Eye") is the dōjutsu kekkei genkai of the Hyūga clan.
Byakugan is the origin of sharingan...hyuuga clan is related to uchiha clan & uzumaki clan and The slate behind the god tree contains the symbol of hyuuga clan..wel...all this references can be taken into regard that hyuugas are direct descendants of Kaguya or they are directly related to juubi!
for this we also need to prove that juubi can show abilities similar to that of members of hyuuga clan and Hyuugas relation to s06p!

lets start then!

[comaprison]Abilties,Techniques of Hyuugas & Abilties of Juubi:
1)Hyuuga'sGentle fist:
Juubi's gentle fist:

2)The primary ability of the Byakugan gives the user a near 360º field of vision:
Juubi's 360º vision:see the left hand bottom pic:

3)The third and one of the greatest uses of the Byakugan is the ability to see chakra, chakra flow, the chakra circulation system inside the body with great detail as well as the colour of chakra:
Juubi can see more than chakra inside a guy too:

4)Hyuuga's weak point:blind spot at the back of the neck above the first thoracic vertebra.
Juubi's jichuuriki's weak point:Exactly the same point:

5)Another ability of byakugaon is being able to see through smokescreens,genjutsu and barriers telescopic sight.
Ability of juubi through smoke screens:
first tenpenchii created a lot of smoke..
Juubi was able to see 8-tails attack:
Juubi was able to see through barrier:

6)Hyuuga posses telescopic sight:
Juubi's telescopic sight:
juubi was able to track the chakra of shinobi who were far away from him!

7)Hyuuga's Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven:
This technique works like this:
After releasing chakra from every tenketsu in their body, the user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby
Juubi's Chakra Strom:
Juubi was able to push back all the attacking shinobis by repelling them through the rotation of the storm!
Damn this is so similar!

NOTE:ALL OTHER TECHNIQUES OF HYUUGA CLAN ARE DERIVED FROM THE JUTSUS MENTIONED ABOVE...SO THEY ARENT OF ANY IMPORTANCE HERE!

So..juubi possess the abilties,Techniques of Hyuugas too!

Relation To so6p:
Credits:
Shouri,Twin Steps
When the Sage began his journey into the ninja world, he gained a technique that allowed him to gain knowledge of chakra. A technique called Byakugan. As it was stated by Kishi, the Byakugan has the greatest insight than all other Dojutsu. It not only sees chakra as the Rinnegan and the Sharingan does, but it also sees their tenketsu, have a 360 degree range of vision, and teloscopic vision. This allowed the SO6P to gain knowledge about chakra & the chakra netwirk, and began to use it for himself.

This explanation seems logical, I mean, think about it, so far, the byakugan is the only known method to be able to see the chakra network in full detail.

As we all know and what has been stated by Kishi is that whoever possesses the Rinnegan will have the power to control all of the elements, and control the Yin and the Yang. The Hyuga clan, has the power of the 8 Trigrams. In Japanese, the 8 Trigrams represent all the elements.

During Hinata and Neji’s battle in the Chunnin exams, after activating their Byakugans, Kakashi states that there are rumors that the Uchiha’s Sharingan is possibly an off-shoot of the Hyuga’s Byakugan. Kakashi even goes on to state that the Uchiha clan itself possibly stems from the Hyuuga clan. Of course, this is but a rumor, however all rumors have an origin. Kakashi also states, as a fact, that the Hyuuga are the oldest clan of Konoha.

This goes to show that the Hyuuga do indeed pass the Uchiha in their birth/formation, which leads me to believe that the Byakugan to be a Dojutsu that came from the sage himself. This may also explain the two eyes’ similar colours and appearance.

Another thing to note is that Kakashi says something about the Rinnegan being a mutation, which could hold some truth.
o, according to Kakashi, the Sharingan came from the Byakugan, the Rinnegan is a mutation, & the Hyuga are possibly the oldest clan in Konoha.

Now, a lot of you would just say Kakashi was wrong, but what if he wasn't?

Now, if we assume that the Six Paths Hermit did indeed have the Byakugan, which allowed him to discover chakra, then it would mean he had a dojutsu before he became the Juubi’s host.

After becoming the host, his Byakugan was affected by the Juubi’s Super-Sharingan, thus leading to a mixture between the Byakugan & the Super-Sharingan, creating the Hermit’s trademark eyes, the Rinnegan. This in turn would mean the Rinnegan is a mutation of the Byakugan.

Another point that can strengthen this theory is Naruto when he using Kuarama's Chakra. When Naruto is in Bijuu Mode, Kyuubi Mode, or in his chakra cloak forms, his eyes turn red due to the tailed beast chakra within him.
One note that I'd like to mention, though it may be minor and probably not really important, is the fact that the Byakugan & Rinnegan have the same iris colour as their pupils, but the Sharingan doesn't.

the Rinnegan itself looks like the juubi's eye without the Tomoes of it's sharingan & with a purple colour, & the Byakugan also has a slight purple to it.
It says The Sage of the Six Paths developed A Certain Ninjutsu that is being passed down to this day: It Is The Sealing Jutsu Process Of Jinchuuriki

Now, this is the Viz translation of Kushina's own words, regarding the Jinchuuriki Sealing Jutsu:
Now Kushina said and I quote: The Seal on your belly was based ON A JUTSUORIGINALLY DEVELOPED BY MY VILLAGE

If Tobi said that the Sealing Jutsu of becoming Jinchuuriki was invented by the Sage, and Kushina said that the Sealing Jutsu of becoming Jinchuuriki was originally from the Uzumakis, then it only logically follows that Rikudou Sennin himself was an Uzumaki.

But hold up a second....what exactly is this seal of Naruto's named anyways?

Eight Trigrams: Sealing Style.

Sounds very similar to the Hyuga attacks such as Eight Trigrams: Revolving Heaven or Eight Trigrams: Air Palm.....

All justsus with the Eight Trigrams prefix have come from the Hyuga, except this one has come from the Uzumaki. This is kinda weird no? Unless, of course, the Uzumaki & Hyugas were at one point ONE BEING.

Not to mention the Hyuga have ALSO been shown to have some knowledge on sealing jutsus.

Highly doubt this is a coincidence. Especially when Considering everything I mentioned earlier.
The painting thing behind the sage looks like a sun emitting light rays, doesn't it? Possible connection to the "Hyuga" name? Maybe, maybe not. Just wanted to show this.
Notice the Mini Juubi's surprise when Hinata whips out her lion fists. Is it possible....he's seen it before? I don't wanna get carried away, but it would be badass if the Lion fists was something the Sage used.

As for how the Sharingan came around & how the Byakugan is still around...

My answer to that goes something like this. When the Elder son inherited his father's eyes, he, just like his father, got some of the Juubi's chakra inside him, but it remained dormant and didn't affect him much. But when his father died AND chose his younger brother instead of him to be his successor, he felt hate, jealousy, sadness, envy and anger , which caused the Juubi's sleeping chakra inside him to awaken and cause his white eyes to turn red. This in turn, would make the Sharingan an off shoot of the Byakugan.

Later on, some of the Elder son's desendants would inherit his juubi-infected eyes, the Sharingan, while others would be born with the Sage's eyes, the Byakugan.

One point that can strengthen this argument is the fact that, as seen in the following page, the Juubi has 9-tomes on his super-sharingan.
Yet, here, when it has been revived, it merely has three.
It's missing three tomes, which is coincidentally the same number as the Sharingan's tomes.
So, basically, the Byakugan came first, followed by the Rinnegan, and finally the Sharingan

it's not known how the Sage got the Rinnegan. It's highly unlikely he was born with it, and not to mention the rinnegan bares a strong resemblance to the Juubi's eye. And you're just gonna tell me it's a coincidence that the man who defeated the Juubi just so happens to have eyes that resemble the beast's own eyes.

Take a look at that picture, it shows the sage fighting the Juubi, yet his face is not shown, probably to hide the fact that he did not have the Rinnegan until after his battle.

not to mention in volume 64, Neji, who is of the Hyuga, stands in a VERY similar fashion to the sage.

Relation To Gedo Mazo:
Gedo mazo is the body of juubi:

It seems...the real defintion of Juubi is yet unknown!
The uzumaki spirals and the hyuuga spirals appear all over his body:
So in juubi's body..there are uzumaki and hyuuga spirals..

So i think Hyuugas are directly related to juubi!

Conclusion:​

1)Hyuugas are related to Uchiha clan and uzumaki clan...so it brings them related to juubi
2)Hyuuga's symbol is present on the slate behind the The god tree.Appearance of hyuuga's clan symbol over there may be there is a possibilty of their Direct relation with Juubi.
3)Juubi possess all the Hyuuga's Abilities and Techniques.
4)Hyuugas are related to so6p and Hyuuga Spirals appearing all over gedo mazo.3) and 4) point confirms Hyuugas are Direct Descendants of Juubi
Every shinobi is related to the Juubi. Chakra came from there after all.

:|

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's an interesting theory, but flawed.

The "Hyuuga symbol on the God Tree slate"- Or, also known as a universal Japanese symbol for fire, spirit, or mysticism. Possibly life force as well. So because the Hyuuga use this as a symbol, does not make them foreshadowed as direct descendants of the Juubi.

Also the Juubi is, well, a Bijuu. It can't make humans. Just sayin'.

The Juubi is one of the sources (if not THE source) of ninjutsu. Much like Rasengan was adapted and conceptionalized by replicating a Tailed Beast Bomb, the Hyuuga clan ancestors could easily have simply adapted the Juubi's Gentle Fist style.

The identical blind spot, well given that Juubi is the progenitor (it seems) of any eye-related Kekkai Genkai (possibly all Kekkai Genkai), it makes sense it would have all the abilities of the Byakugan. Also probably Rinnegan. And Sharingan (though Sharingan branched off of Byakugan).

tysoncs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Uchiha are related to Rikudou but not to Juubi? So how did the Uchiha get the Sharingan of the Juubi? Let me explain it: God Tree / Juubi - eaten by Kaguya - Juubi cells / chakra created in Rikudou Sennin - who created the Uchiha from his own powers / cells. It's just common sense that they're related. And if they couldn't see chakra similarly, how is this even a factor?

And I did read your theory very carefully. Indeed I didn't read all of it, since it was way too long, but from the about half of what I read I got all these misinterpretations.
I didnt say uchihas arent related to juubi...i said dey are indirectly related...stop asking dumb questions..
We don't have exact proof to make that statement, the only statement which someway implies that is Kakashi's statement from the part-1, which I think maybe a wrong statement...:yeah:
Kakashi cant be wrong...lol
The Juubi is the rikudo's dad, and the hyuuga, senju, uzumaki, uchiha are the Juubi's grand children.
U r right buddy.
Nope, sorry bro I don't see it.
Here is my take on the whole eye doujutsu thing
Rinnengan- strong eyes with high spiritual and physical energy, and powerful chakras
Byakugan- Strong eyes, strong chakras
Sharingan- weaker eyes, strong chakra, high spiritual energy
Juubi- origin of everything( can freely manipulate chakra ignoring blood limits
This is what i explained in my 3rd point!
you stole a lot from crystal chakra's thread.you're a thief!.datebayo!

I took hints from his thread but i have given them credits too!
It's an interesting theory, but flawed.

The "Hyuuga symbol on the God Tree slate"- Or, also known as a universal Japanese symbol for fire, spirit, or mysticism. Possibly life force as well. So because the Hyuuga use this as a symbol, does not make them foreshadowed as direct descendants of the Juubi.

Also the Juubi is, well, a Bijuu. It can't make humans. Just sayin'.

The Juubi is one of the sources (if not THE source) of ninjutsu. Much like Rasengan was adapted and conceptionalized by replicating a Tailed Beast Bomb, the Hyuuga clan ancestors could easily have simply adapted the Juubi's Gentle Fist style.

The identical blind spot, well given that Juubi is the progenitor (it seems) of any eye-related Kekkai Genkai (possibly all Kekkai Genkai), it makes sense it would have all the abilities of the Byakugan. Also probably Rinnegan. And Sharingan (though Sharingan branched off of Byakugan).
When did they saw juubi's fist style?juubi was sealed before that clan started.and symbols do play role..
Otherwise sir derp obito's theories will be null ...ur arguments are invalid bro!