Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rei's rules and regs
Customs allowed
Mid range

Using my Kaguya in sig. Will be using my Kaguya techs as they continue to progress if that is fine. You may pick the terrain and start us off. Hfgl

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keji in sig Okami on back
terrain:
You must be registered for see images

Keji walks onto the field to see guts standing in the middle of it. Stopping at mid-range Keji spoke So rumor has it that you got some new toys and I guess it's my job to be the test dummy... Keji lets out a sigh and weaves a few hand seals causing clouds to form in the sky and begin to poor down rain.
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Cyber

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,276💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Keji in sig Okami on back
terrain:
You must be registered for see images

Keji walks onto the field to see guts standing in the middle of it. Stopping at mid-range Keji spoke So rumor has it that you got some new toys and I guess it's my job to be the test dummy... Keji lets out a sigh and weaves a few hand seals causing clouds to form in the sky and begin to poor down rain.
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Using my CW, you know it.

As the rain began falling Guts would begin removing his leg weights as he spoke with Keji. "Keji, I must ask you. I have a group I have been forming, I need some strong members in that group. How does joining me sound?" Guts would then crack his knuckles and neck, signalling the beginning of the fight.

Range: Short
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.

Not waiting for Keji's answer Guts would sprint towards him, seemingly appearing behind the Hyuga as he clenched his fist in his other hand, using his left arm to push his right elbow into Keji's spine. In a split second as Keji's body would be bending backwards from the impact Guts would step to his right (your left) and deliver a strong spinning kick to the Hyuga's gut, sending him flying into the air to the edge of short range.

Type: Attack
Range: short - mid
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 40
Description: A taijutsu technique where the user smashes their elbow into their opponent using the other arm as support. It deals a powerful blow to the target and as the name suggests, is even strong enough to destroy rock formations.

Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will deliver a spinning kick to knock the enemy into the air and continue with spinning around in mid air rising upwards and bombarding the target multiple times before they fall to the ground again.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the leg weights fell and created two small craters upon impact Keji would activate his byakugan. He then proceeded to read Gut's lips but before he could answer Gut's appeared behind Keji ready to strike.
Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Byakugan is the dōjutsu kekkei genkai of the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans, inherited from Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Bearers of this Dõjutsu have almost featureless white eyes. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge as the blood flow to their eyes is increased. While having the Byakugan deactivated, shinobi with have a normal eyesight and no special addition to their vision. While low rank Hyugas will need to perform a sequence of hand seals ( Horse → Tiger with lifting just index fingers → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Snake with the right index finger lifted straight up) to activate their Byakugan, Hyuga masters and Otsutsuki clan members will be able to do so without the need for any hand seals and even have it active passively for long periods of time. Once activated, the user gains access to all of the abilities the Byakugan bestows upon them. While, like other Dojutsu, its main ability is to see chakra and the chakra flow in sentient beings, the Byakugan adds a complete new detail and dimension to that ability. Not only can they see chakra flow, but also the circulatory system and even the 361 tenketsu (even of their own). Added to this ability, once activated the Byakugan grants the user a near perfect field of vision 360º around himself (up to long-range if they're a master). This field of vision has only one blind spot; slightly above the 3rd thoracic vertebrae and facing backwards. The last ability the Byakugan has is the ability to zoom in and out, focusing on specific things, piercing beyond matter and energy alike. This specific ability allows the user to see pass most barriers as well as physical matter (like rock walls, ground, etc) but also energy, being able to focus beyond chakra that might be in front of them or other energies. The zooming ability is enhanced as the user becomes more adept at using his eyes and can even reach distances above 20kms away.
Note: For Hyugas, activation spends a move from the users own move count but once the user reaches Sannin Rank and has gained mastery over Gentle Fist for 1 month, he can activate it passively without spending a move. Because of its low chakra cost to maintain, the user can keep it active throughout the whole fight as long as he has chakra and stamina to do so.
Note: Genjutsu that requires Eye Contact when used against a Byakugan user requires direct eye contact between enemy pupil and user's pupil
Note: Hyugas must be activated to use Gentle Fist (Jyuken)
Note: Its tracking abilities are equal to that of 3 Tomoe Sharingan.
Note: Only Hyugas possess the ability to utilize Jyuken, However, all Otsutsuki clan members possess the ability of passive activation.

Unable to physically react to this Keji released chakra from all of his tenketsu surrounding himself in a wall of chakra You should wait for a response next time... said Keji as he began to spin repelling and damaging everything within short-range of him leaving a crater in the ground.
Type: Offensive, Defense
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This jutsu is a larger more powerful version of the Eight Trigrams Palm Heavenly Spin.

Upon his final spin, Keji would weave three and seals causing the light to refract off the rain making Guts see Keji appear directly behind him while Keji remained in the same place he started and wove another seal. So tell me about this group whispered the refraction into Guts's ear.
Range: Long range.
Chakra: 20 (+10 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will send there chakra into the falling rain via use of the Tiger→Ram→Snake hand seals, redirecting the light in such a way that the opponent's will see the user standing in a different location, by altering the way light is reflected and refracted through the rain drops. As such, the opponent will see the opponent standing elsewhere from their actual location, causing them to aim at the wrong location. This could possible cause the opponent to think they are in a genjutsu or are facing Haze clones as the their jutsu will simply phase through it. The user of this jutsu would also be able to manipulate the direction jutsu may be coming from, by altering the way the light is reflecting through the rain. As such, a jutsu could be sent from the opponent's left but they will see it being sent from a point directly in front of them.
Notes:
- this ninjutsu only effects what the opponents sees, their other senses are left alone,
- lasts four turns or until the user cancels the jutsu,
- can be used three times per match.

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.