ethris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lets say Goku and Beerus destroyed the universe in today's episode.

If Goku and Beerus were in space floating above the earth before they destroyed the universe, than where would they end up after they destroyed the universe?

Is it only the matter that gets destroyed?

Or does the space it self get destroyed?

^If so, do the two universe busters get pushed out to space of the nearest universe?

If everything was gone in that universe, space and all. Than where would they end up? What space is space in?

Of course this is just a hypothetical meant to entertain, I was watching the episode and thought of this food for thought

Your opinions?

(p.s this scenario assumes that Goku and Beerus survive the blast but the universe does not)

ethris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so many questions , search for the twitter of the author and ask it yourself.
gtfouttahere

DBZ has soo many plot holes.
I was worried peole might think I was complaining about plot holes, lol im just being curious
Its more about physic or space I guess
DB super was just a convenient example

Last edited:

FreakensteinAG

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Visible matter is only 11% of the visible universe. The rest is Dark Matter and Dark Energy, which causes the universe to expand. If Goku and Beerus "destroyed the universe", they would destroy the dark energy, causing this universe to contract to an infinitesimal point, and from then on, who knows? If you have an inkling of String Theory knowledge, then you also think there is a multiverse, and the neighbor universe would take in Goku and Beerus when this universe is destroyed with its own gravitational pull.

Reactions: ethris

ethris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Visible matter is only 11% of the visible universe. The rest is Dark Matter and Dark Energy, which causes the universe to expand. If Goku and Beerus "destroyed the universe", they would destroy the dark energy, causing this universe to contract to an infinitesimal point, and from then on, who knows? If you have an inkling of String Theory knowledge, then you also think there is a multiverse, and the neighbor universe would take in Goku and Beerus when this universe is destroyed with its own gravitational pull.
11% is visible matter, and the word infinitesimal, learn something new everyday, made this thread worth it