hype hashirama & Hiruzen

KamuiShiryu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hiruzen hater say hiruzen is all hype yet they praise a hyped character like hashirama
note this isn't a versus thread i'm just trying to explain why hiruzen hype is valid just like hashirama

Hashirama

founder of konoha
god of shinobi
Mokuton + senju chakra
We know he beat madara which i think was his biggest feat

but in all honesty his potential is all hype just like prime hiruzens
we have seen a person who has now both uchiha and senju dna "madara" use hashirama power
but we have also seen someone with just senju dna "yamato" who has had more pratice using hashirama power and isn't as strong as madara's
so its safe to assume only reason madara is that powerful is because of the senju plus uchiha (dna) and edo form...

Hiruzen

god of shinobi
1000 genjuts'
master all of konohas ninjutsus' (excluding kkg)

we have seen an old hiruzen take on edo hashi and tobirama - during that fight he was able to blow them up with out them noticing
able to counter hashi mokuton with enma able to block mokuton with the cage........ and seen his summon fight them one on one

old hiruzen was noted to have weaker chakra reserves yet strong enough to cause pressure in the atmosphere
he became weaker due to old age as stated by emna and kishi wrote in his databook that if it was 10 years younger the outcome would have been way different
so its not to hard to say prime hiruzen was a beast

Summary = we haven't seen hashirama fight other then in part one
unlike hiruzen which we saw part of his hype in part one yet every hashirama fanboy only accepthis hype and not hiruzens

so whats the differance in hype?
(if anything hiruzen hype is more legit because we have seen what he himself has done )

KamuiShiryu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are both great shinobis you are completly right with your explanation
thx :D i just dont like when they bash one over the other i feel like they both deserve the title God of Shinobis

Its 1,000 jutsu's not genjutsu.
Please explain to me how prime Hiruzen beats EMS Madara.
u know A>B>C logic doesn't work it like me saying how would Hashirama beat edo tobirama edo Hiruzen and orochimaru?

KamuiShiryu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont agree about hashirama, Tsunade clearly recognizes the techniques to be hashirama's techniques. Yamato couldnt even make a row of houses without almost passing out, he is no where near the level of using flower tree world, but hashirama used it, and according to tsunade she could recognize it was the same jutsu that hashirama used.
Can you show me a scan?? cus tsunade wouldn't really know how powerful hashirama techniques would be after all she was only 5 when he was alive dont tell me she was in the battlefield
its not hard to recognize hashiramas mokuton if thats what u mean everyone recognized yamato using hashirama jutsu too ....

and thats my whole point we dont know where hashiramas true potential is

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
almost all of the strongest characters got hyped at one point or another (hiruzen, hashi, madara) personally i think hiruzen is the best, but i won't argue with someone who thinks hashi or madara are stronger coz it doesn't really matter as long as these three are considered on top. you must understand that people will consider it hype (not true) if its against their characters, and when their favorite characters gets hyped then in their heads it must be all true. everything in the manga/anime from part 1 and 2 tells us that hashirama, madara and hiruzen (prime) are the strongest (they have power, skill, experience and knowledge) so i wouldn't really care about the order of these three. U_U

Lrrrrr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama's techniques have only been viewed through Madara, which really doesn't count since he has unlimited chakra and can't die - plus was boosted to prime. Which you've already stated, but incase no one reads it I'd just like to say it anyway xd I agree though.

Reactions: KamuiShiryu

KamuiShiryu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
almost all of the strongest characters got hyped at one point or another (hiruzen, hashi, madara) personally i think hiruzen is the best, but i won't argue with someone who thinks hashi or madara are stronger coz it doesn't really matter as long as these three are considered on top. you must understand that people will consider it hype (not true) if its against their characters, and when their favorite characters gets hyped then in their heads it must be all true. everything in the manga/anime from part 1 and 2 tells us that hashirama, madara and hiruzen (prime) are the strongest (they have power, skill, experience and knowledge) so i wouldn't really care about the order of these three. U_U
I completely agree with you I personally think hiruzen is the strongest but i can see why and how Hashirama and Hiruzen can be switched around i was just trying to show how both their hypes were similar but its like u said some people are just blind when it comes to their fav. character

It was worth a try :/

Reactions: Lrrrrr

JIRAIYA perv

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I completely agree with you I personally think hiruzen is the strongest but i can see why and how Hashirama and Hiruzen can be switched around i was just trying to show how both their hypes were similar but its like u said some people are just blind when it comes to their fav. character

It was worth a try :/
well bro its not that bad you know, both are excellent characters (personality, power, skill) and if one of them is stronger than the other, it wouldn't be by much so ..... it doesn't matter really hehe, they were the masters who left their mark on the shinobi world and both were haled as gods so its all good.

KamuiShiryu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well bro its not that bad you know, both are excellent characters (personality, power, skill) and if one of them is stronger than the other, it wouldn't be by much so ..... it doesn't matter really hehe, they were the masters who left their mark on the shinobi world and both were haled as gods so its all good.
Thats very true i would rep u but i already did a while ago and i can't right now lol :D

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

I doesnt make sense but she did recognize it, she had already seen madara use mokuton, but this jutsu she recognized specifically.
thats my whole point recognizing doesn't mean its on the same level two Very differant things which most people don't understand and thats why all of hashirama just like prime hiruzen techn. are all hype

here is a perfect example i just thought of when Tsunade first saw naruto he used his rasengan Tsuande Recognized that as the 4ths techn. but it doesn't mean they were on the same level right?

KamuiShiryu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look at how kabuto describes hashirama, its obvious hashirama was at or above these standards that madara has set. And the Rasengan is quite different, but in the bottom right panel on the second page it even says that kabuto "recreated it" meaning that its a recreation of what hashirama created. And this pretty much deminishes any yamato comparison, since yamato is clearly far below anything the first can do based on these standards.
I understand your point though, good work! :)
i guess its just how u want to interpet what he said cus he did say their is no ninja around anymore "Hiruzen is dead" that can match him if he was the strongest why wouldn't he had said their is no ninja in history? and i agree its a recreation of what hashirama techn is but again we have to assume hashirama power is at the same level of Edo madara which i personally dont think it is but yes it's clearl hashirama power is far above yamato but again he and prime hiruzen are all hype but i feel are the strongest

KamuiShiryu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't say hiruzen was stronger or weaker than anyone I'm simply saying kabuto was able to mearly recreate hashiramas power jutsus, it's stated plainly in the manga provided, I never said hashirama was the strongest in history, I'm simply stating that the jutsus that madara has been using are at or below hashiramas. Therefor it is better to base his hype of madaras mokuton usage than anyone else's. this is what I believe.
but it wasn't stated in the manga It just stated that he was able to recreate hashirama tree world and flower world never once did it say on the same level as hashirama is my whole point

but i do agree when u say hashirama is closer to madara level but i think its safer to assume its not on the same level as madara after all hashirama doesn't have Uchiha DNA while madara has both Uchiha and Senju DNA

Naruto was able to recreate Minatos Resengan but it wasn't on the same level as his

Minator93

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama got hype from - Fodder Suigetsu and Coke high Kabuto

Hiruzen got hype from - Prime Orochimaru, Normal Kabuto, Fodder Iruka, Random Anbu Fodders, Danzou, Elders.

KamuiShiryu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually , the fact that kabuto talked about hashirama Immediately after using his jutsu and praising him directly eludes that these are hashirama's powers at there height. I think kabuto would have mentioned that hashirama's powers were amplified, it is clear that those who use mokuton are below hashirama's using of it, madara is in edo tensei, meaning that he can use all jutsus to their fullest extent, but the sharingan does not improve these types of jutsu there is no way madara can improve it beyond its regular power. By that I mean, the edo tensei provides unlimited stamina but does not increase the power of a jutsu, others simply cannot reach hashirama's level of the mokuton because of lack of stamina, while hashirama had exceptionally vibrant chakra. As far as naruto, he could have easily had a more powerful rasengan than minato, the chakra vitality he inherited from his mother makes him a great deal more suited for raw chakra jutsus, though that's just a hunch)
Your just being biased here there is nothing on that page points to what you said edo allows you to spam as many jutsu as you want you can pour all the Cakra you want to make it stronger with no worry about running out but like i said its hype so it could be stronger but you have to assume and not state it as a fact like most people do if you understand what I'm saying

KamuiShiryu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto even says, lets turn this fairytale into a reality, meaning he will show of hashirama's power that was a fairytale. It's only an assumption, but there are obvious limitations to the edo tensei, for example why doesn't madara wipe out the entire shinobi alliance with a infinitely big fireball that continues to be blown from his mouth until nothing remains? But because you want to disprove my assumption by stating it is exactly that, an assumption leaves us only at a stalemate because the statement that hashirama couldn't compare to standards set by madara is. Also an assumption. Though it is fact that kabuto was only able to recreate what hashirama was able to create, which is at testament in it self that any other feats on mokuton were also recreations. I believe my logic is more reasonable than yours, but because we are both steadfast in our beliefs, why don't we agree to disagree until further proof is evident to support either of our claims.
To each there own hopefully you understand at least both hiruzen and him are both hype