Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So guys, have any of you watched Hyouka? It's not a super duper awesome anime, but it is pretty good and I liked. The thing is, do you guys know any anime like that, cute, and a detective kinda storyline, but not too heavy and overwhelming.

Miles vi Britannia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really liked Hyouka, I watched it ongoing and I'd say it was worth it overall. It wasn't hardcore mystery stuff but I enjoyed the light pace of the story and the character development wasn't bad either. It was interesting how such down to earth mysteries could actually be entertaining and I had fun seeing how Oreki ended up solving everything. I was a bit disappointed that the romance didn't progress a great deal but then again it was primarily a mystery story and in that aspect it did very well.

Yeongwonhi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah, I'd like to, where can I watch it?
Well, I watched the series on Animefushigi.com xP they have loads there.

hunter x hunter i think that is right for you
or case closed
Mmm... I've never watched those two before I'll check it out, thanks :3
Hunter x hunter has a really heavy stories at times, not something light like hyouka..

Try hanasaku iroha, though it isn't much detective stuff in it, 'tis a light mood throughout.
Mmmm... I'll try that one out too :3 Thank you!
well it's too light for detective genre tho it was pretty good
It's simple and fun and you get in on it too kekekeke

I really liked Hyouka, I watched it ongoing and I'd say it was worth it overall. It wasn't hardcore mystery stuff but I enjoyed the light pace of the story and the character development wasn't bad either. It was interesting how such down to earth mysteries could actually be entertaining and I had fun seeing how Oreki ended up solving everything. I was a bit disappointed that the romance didn't progress a great deal but then again it was primarily a mystery story and in that aspect it did very well.
I agree, it was enough for me though for Oreki to realize his feeling for the ever curious Eru kekeke. I was trying to solve the mysteries tooo kekeke