chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think there's a connection between the two?

Hyogoro used to be the top Yakuza boss at was called Hyogoro of the flower. Kyoshiro is a Yakuza boss as well and operates out of the Flower Capital. Is it a clue or a coincidence that he operates out of a town named flower and the other Yakuza boss we know is nicknamed flower?
Do you think Kyoshiro used to be in Hyogoro's crew?

Did he betray Hyogoro to get the head seat or is he angry?

Is he head of a rival family that took him out and led to his arrest?

Do you think there's a relation?

If so in what way; father/son, uncle/nephew, grandfather/grandson, oath(like ASL)?

Alright I'll start it off;

I think Kyoshiro took over Hyogoro's Yakuza family when he was arrested. Since it seemed as though there were petals when he cut kumurasaki I think he was part of Hyogoro's crew not a rival crew. I don't think they are related but maybe like a Sanji/Zeff relation.

I think as of now he saw Hyogoro get arrested so he fell in line with authority, probably hoping one day to free him but not making any moves to do it, but when he hears about Luffy helping his old boss he'll realize he needs to act as well.

Last edited:

Lady Coffee

Kin
716💸
Kumi
54💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think we are now confirmed hygoro was yakuza leader back then its very possible kyoshiro was his subordinate back then.

Whatever happened is something we need to look back 20 years ago. It could be betryal since hyogoro liked working with oden than orochi.