Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The anime is in the "Chimera Ant" arc. Next arc in the manga is the "Election of Chairman" arc. The manga will continue in June, and starts the "Dark Continent" arc.

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like i said.. election arc is after chimera arc.. but dark continent will start this june
You said no lol
He asked between the anime arc and manga arc. Then anime has not reached the election arc yet, so as of now there is an arc between the two.

OT: The manga came out early, it was supposed to start in june but came out today. Its pretty interesting.

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
like i said.. election arc is after chimera arc.. but dark continent will start this june
You said no lol
He asked between the anime arc and manga arc. Then anime has not reached the election arc yet, so as of now there is an arc between the two.

OT: The manga came out early, it was supposed to start in june but came out today. Its pretty interesting.

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You said no lol

Yeah the manga was suppose to be released in June but come out today. It was one of the highlights of my day
If you read the manga "legally" than you would have gotten the chapter on next Monday which is June 2nd...

OT: thanks everyone