Artesia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whens the next chapter of HxH going to come out?

I heard he was on break or something for 2 weeks because of a Injury, but im sure its been longer than that, anyone know???

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As per last weeks announcement, the manga might return in Shonen jump's 43 issue which I think is next week but I'm not holding my breath for it :), most probably 2-3 weeks more.

You must be registered for see images

Artesia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As per last weeks announcement, the manga might return in Shonen jump's 43 issue which I think is next week but I'm not holding my breath for it :), most probably 2-3 weeks more.

You must be registered for see images
I hope its nothing serious and gets well soon, but I really want a chapter, we should be in the dark continent now

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hope its nothing serious and gets well soon, but I really want a chapter, we should be in the dark continent now
I can't wait for the dark continent. Remember how one of togashi's editors came out and said that something will happen very soon & it will make it's way to the top 3 HxH moments? I wannna know what it is :l

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I heard on a few forums that he underwent a minor back surgery to alleviate the pain, I too hope that he recovers and start making those awesome chapters again.