Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How good is the Anime in terms of following the manga is it true to the manga? I've watched all of it and thought it was amazing but haven't read the manga.

I ask this because the manga started again but I wanna wait for the anime. I just don't get too excited reading manga plot twists compared to anime.

The only downside is if I don't follow the manga currently, I tend to get spoiled and the plot twist for the anime is even less satisfying.

So far, people spoiled these for me: Naruto, Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul (heard the anime adaptation wasn't true to the manga anyways), maybe One Punch Man, and Death Note for sure.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I just started watching the anime myself a few days ago and I am really enjoying it. It's good to know it is following the manga through and through. I haven't ready the manga myself and it sucks that the anime stopped. Not sure if they started up again but heard rumors they were going to do so. I really hope they do.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I just started watching the anime myself a few days ago and I am really enjoying it. It's good to know it is following the manga through and through. I haven't ready the manga myself and it sucks that the anime stopped. Not sure if they started up again but heard rumors they were going to do so. I really hope they do.
They had no more material so it's good that they stopped because we don't need another shonen with fillers.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The mangaka is notorious for taking time off so the anime caught up (Only 8 chapters behind) and it had to stop as well. Recently, the manga has started again so it will take a while for the anime to start.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They had no more material so it's good that they stopped because we don't need another shonen with fillers.
I would rather deal with a break in the anime than terrible fillers for sure so I'm not mad about this at all. :win:

The mangaka is notorious for taking time off so the anime caught up (Only 8 chapters behind) and it had to stop as well. Recently, the manga has started again so it will take a while for the anime to start.
I'm fine with that. I'd rather they take their time and do it right over rushing it and adding fillers.