chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Something I noticed rewatching HxH, fans of both may have already noticed this though.

If you pause the HxH intro at :11
[video=youtube;WHimPDaTS3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHimPDaTS3I[/video]

It's the same mask as
You must be registered for see images

HxH exists in a world where the stone mask from JoJo is an artifact so HxH takes place in the distant future of JoJo's Bizarre adventure.

Or more likely it's just a nod to a popular series.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk Hisoka has some serious posing moves. Not quite JoJo level but he's on his way.

Hmm it's impressive but they need the Polnareff pose. Horizontal to the docks pose. That pose is so strong that it lets you survive the likes of Dio.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Probably, probably not. (leaning more towards no)

Togashi definitely expressed his liking with Araki's art and story-telling in an interview. Plus he drew Polpo (part 5) for the 25th anniversary.

Hisoka is likely to have it's influences from JJBA IMO.

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is JoJo good? If so, should i go with the manga or the anime?
It's idk. It's one of those ones where it's so goofy and weird that it grows on you but if you try to take it at face value it could disappoint. It's so over the top. If you read the manga try to find the color versions idk why but the color versions bring it to life way more, the black and whites I don't like the guy goes too heavy on the blacks it loses details at time. I'm on part 4 but the site has it all jumbled so I've been slow finishing. Part 1 took time to grow but Part 2 was great and 3 was good. The anime is visually good but it felt clunky watching it idk why.