Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Watched it based on your recommendation compared to there other animated films this was okay the second half was the good part. The h ihh highlights of the movie were Damien and Joker. The reveal of hush was good and best version of that character I've seen.

Reactions: 00Rinne

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Watched it based on your recommendation compared to there other animated films this was okay the second half was the good part. The h ihh highlights of the movie were Damien and Joker. The reveal of hush was good and best version of that character I've seen.
Damian is my fav Robin xD everybody hates him cus he is arrogant, but I think that's part of his interesting character since he was raised by assassins he isn't entitled and therefore arrogant.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I for1 like the joker scene an kinda felt bad for him this time!..

Damian is my fav Robin xD everybody hates him cus he is arrogant, but I think that's part of his interesting character since he was raised by assassins he isn't entitled and therefore arrogant.
Damian checkin Bruce on protection was hilarious. & yea, he gets alot of flack for his assassin like grit, but his character is growin on me.

Reactions: Sagebee